Tuesday 20 April 2004

......hmm...nothing much happened again lorhx...during eng tuitorial we talked bout mass media and cencorship...then halfway sarah-ann called me to apologize...then...i ofcourse never pick up her call la...i sms her...then she apologize then i also apologize too...yepx...then go take my new pair of specs and contacts...the other pair of contacts not ready yetx...then go home...dinner...tuition...today i think adeline gone too far lorhx...she over there keep suaning ppl...including me and bao ying lorhx...then i over there diam diam...can't be bothered with her...mainly talked to steven only...then go toilet...then adeline asked me wad happened to me...how can i tell her lorhx...lol...then aiya...give her a lift home...coz her parents' car kena accident...then now at home...blahx...dunno lahx...i'll let adeline be...but i really think she today gone too far...sigh...wadevax...k...i go do homework lerhx...buai......

No comments: