Saturday 3 April 2004

......this morning my dad woke me up...woke up with a terrible headache...whole body aching...then the air-con repair men came...i did my homework downstairs...then my dad tell me to look at how they service the air-con...something which i've seen for millions of times every year...so i said i wanna do my homework instead...he scolded me...i was like...k...wadeva...then mum came back...i had my breakfast...now nothing to do so i came online...sian...later have to go to sch for tt dunno wad talk...mr soon already said i dun have to go if i dun want to...my mum insists on pulling me...sigh...tt talk is practically a waste of my time...bout "O"s...i know quite well already coz every year i've got fwenz graduating in sec 4 and they always teach me on this and that bout "O"s and wad jc or poly or wadeva shit...then they also talking bout the esplanade performance...like...huh...this topic parents listen can already wad...we students listen to it all the time whenever mr yue or any teacher give speach on it...bored man...i really dun wunna go to tt parents meeting session lo...but since mr gan said i should go to help him with more "information" on those guys (eg. wei da)...so...i go la...yawnz...now my moma tell me stop using blog...say wad in case i wrote any of my secrets in there or wadeva shit...i will not lo...i only write wad happened where when why...since i know this thing is opened to the public y should i be writing my secrets inside? i'm not so dumb la...pls...hai...i dun wunna go to sch......

No comments: