Monday 15 March 2004

WHAHAHAHA!!!!! guess wad i told myren?!?!?! i said : "hey look.. i was NOT referring to u in my blog. it's not as if u're the onli guy in my whole life.. so STOP being so naive and think i love you. go ahead and block me.. coz i know i've did nothing wrong." n he blocked me!!!!! lol!!!!! laugh my ass off man!!!!! wad a gooooooooood boy! i told him to block me he blocked me! good dog good dog!!!!! whahahaha!!!!!

kk...here's more poems i got :

"Everythin changes but beauty remains
Something so tender i can't explain
Can we make this dream last forever
And i'll cherish all the love we share"

"Some say love it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you it's only seed"

"If you're lost without me
Wondering where i might be
I'll be waiting just around
The corner of your eye
Like and angel watching
Meet/need me when you're dreaming
I'll be waiting just around
The corner of your eye"

"I never know what the future brings
But i know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And i hope you are the one i share my life with
I don't want to run away but i can't take it i don't understand
If i'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that i am?
Is there anyway that i can stay in your arms?"

Then here are some quotes :

"If i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand"

"The truth shall set you free"

"I will let you down, i will make you hurt"

"Love has no limits"

"We believed it once. Let us believe it again"

"I'm not the type of girl that will let them see her cry"

"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too rowdy and it pricks like a thorn"

"你是我的幸福吗? 为何幸福让人如此犹豫" if this cannot be seen then msg me on msn or e-mail or sms at 96737948 to ask me about it

tt's all! hope you guys enjoyed it! i wunna sleep liao...nitez arthur! ;)

No comments: