Tuesday 2 March 2004

I know this is stupid but i have to do it...incase when i'm gone i won't be able to say my last words...

zhiyin, u're my best friend...u've been there for me since sec 1...you know me the best...do not care bout what other ppl think about u...it's not important...what's important is you live life to the fullest with no regrets and don't live life like me...God bless you...

timothy, u rawked my world...u're my best primary school friend...although we did not have much fun when we were together in the same sch tao nan...but i appreciated the times u spent with me when u came back to singapore last december...thanks for celebrating my birthday for me with leon...u'll be the cutest and funniest guy i've ever met =)...God bless you...

myren, u're a really good friend...u knew how to comfort me when i needed it...u're a nice person when u want to be one...stop doing wad u're doing now...don't harm urself and ur body...coz i care...good luck in wadeva you do and good luck in your love life too...

mrs skipp and miss chew, both of you have brought surprises to my life...you two teach very well...you two made me change my point of view on ballet, made me love ballet...i may have disappointed u two for not being able to continue learning or whatsoever but i want you two to know u two have been nice teachers to me...

mdm rose, you're my guardian angel...i love you...you comforted me right when i really needed it...ur hugs were nice and warm and i know u care...u're teaching good too...i love you lotx and will love you till the end of the world...God bless you...

and now to all and the rest of those i did not mention who cared for me...i know i have let you all down and have disappointed you guys...i know you care...but i can't see it...you guys out there stay happy and live life to the fullest...do not live life like me...treasure ur life...God bless all of you...

on the day of my funeral, i want either Zhiyin or Myren to read this out...i really hope they can...God bless...

No comments: