Friday 12 March 2004

guess wad man lol...i made myren angry...whaha! when jun han said he was hot mr kalai said i should change place with him...aaaaaargh...okok here is the conversation :

jun han : "wa lao..i damn hot man" (i think..can't really remember)
mr kalai : "de xin then u change place with him"
me : "i dun mind changing places with jun han but i won't want to sit behind an idiotic freak. a naive freak."
myren : "WAD DID YOU SAY?!"
me : "oh oops wad did i say?"
mr kalai : "wad happened between you two?! look if you guys want to settle ur problems, settle it outside.dun disturb my class"
kevin (to me) : "you scared myren not?"
me (to kevin) : "scared wad?! hum ji mehx?! want to kill then kill la!"

then after lesson i got glenn to protect me haha...we went down by the back lift...i have to admit tt glenn's a really good friend...thx glenn =)

No comments: