Wednesday 24 March 2004

......woah biang...today a maths...i slept through the whole lesson coz i knew the chapter alrd...learnt it from the bitch, Miss valerie ng...then i sleep halfway mr kwek wei hong woke me up and told me to do the problem on the board...i do half way n i started to do factorisation to make the question easier...then nicola went "use square root leh...yong nao leh"...i just woke up u see...so i was kinda moody...so i was pissed with wad he say...i wanted to turn around and say "you tell me to use my brains? y dun YOU use YOUR brains instead?! u so clever then you come up and do la! lan jiao!" but obviously i did not coz i'm supposed to act guai in sch...and i solved the question and my cher was kinda shocked coz he didn't expect me to be able to solve it coz i wasn't listening to his lesson...and when i got back to my sit i diao nicola...fuck xia he...think he damn big...then after sch got lib duty...halfway through tim called...so went out of lib and talked to him for very looooooong...then miss chan caught me i fake her it's my dad but ofcoz she didn't believe...but she didn't care much la haha...then when i went back in to the lib, just nice duty end...like...HAHA!!!!!...then my parents fetched me to mavis for a maths tution...reached there, i talked to tim on the phone again...until lesson start then i hang on him...haha...sorry sorry...then i really guai k...i worked damn hard lo...mr ng's a maths lesson are like...more easier to understand...lol...then after the lesson i talked to tim on the phone again...then on my parent's car i hang him again..not exactly hang la...i did told him to put down...lol...then now at home...smsing tim...again...he got distinctiong for his maths...like...wow...congrats man...although bit surprising...haha...JKJK!!!!!

No comments: