Thursday 4 March 2004

this morning i was telling huan yuet, wei feng and rit tt i might be doing...TT THING and getting a tattoo...then they were abit shock...lol...ofcoz mahx...haha...then whole day sit with huan yuet coz samantha never come...it was damn fun sitting with HY but very like....very hard to concentrate in class la...so...whaha...prefer sitting with tina...lol...then after sch my popa come pick me up...we went to pizza hut to eat...woah...over there lotx of guys xia...but only got one shuai...kk got two tables occupied by guys...one oppisite is totally FULL house...then the one beside was only two...onli the two guys one got one shuai one...then after the whole thing...me and popa didn't manage to finish ofcoz so we took away...then at the counter i realised tt one guy from the two guys table beside my table was taking a pic of me using his camera phone...i saw and then i stared at them in shock...then they smiled at me...then i was like...um...k...then i smiled back...lol...i'm still shocked tt my parents are neutral bout me getting a tattoo...fake or real they also neutral...i kena shocked until heart attack lol...:P:X

No comments: