Sunday 28 March 2004

......this morning...bought coffee for daiyu again...n u noe wad?! juz coz i know daiyu's b'dae and i buy coffee for him every sunday morning, mr fadhil thinks we stead...like...HUH?! like tt means i got millions of stead alrd lo...including gals....eee yer...lol...then break...then when we went through compre tt time...i tell ya...i'm really pissed with mr fadhil...i really dunno how to do question 1(b) but he keept insisting on me answering...i was so damn pissed i went "i dunno means i dunno k...wad do u want me to do?! get the answer sheet and read out the answer to u?! DUNNO MEANS DUNNO LA!!!" then i diao him then everyone looked at me in shock...lol...big ritez?! haha...i bloody pissed with another person also...talk bad bout me to my good friend behind my back...lucky my fwen told me...so i can tell him it's not true...like wtf la...actions have been taken on u...so u becareful...BITCHY BACKSTABBER...act chio bui chio lo......

No comments: