Tuesday 9 March 2004

......wad the fuck...i actually fail eng by one mark...tomorrow must get one mark...sigh...nothing much happen in sch la...after sch went to katong shopping centre wif daddy...whaha...love daddy lotx man...so fun wif him...unlike some bitch teaching a maths and e maths in mavis tutorial centre...ka ni na...after mi n daddy finish our lunch we went to my auntie's shop...or my daddy's sis's shop...or wadeva...didn't manage to find anything clothes there tt i like...all my moma's generation lol...but quite fanciful la i have to admit lol...then come home le...sigh...later have to go for physics...it's not bout the tution...but a fucking bustard i have to see...ccb...adeline you're on my side rites? guai mei...hehx...alot of ppl say i very vulgar nowadays...u come and be in my shoes u tell me how not to be vulgar la...knn......

No comments: