Monday 29 March 2004

......this morning before flag-raising, nicola walked pass me behind my back and said "fuck you" to me...i turned around, wanting to scold him, but he was gone...so i smsed him and said "you said fuck me? y not just bring it on? hum ji mehx? lmao!"...lol...i was telling ALL my friends...LOL!!!!!...gonna make him real pissed by being happy the whole day infront of him...lol...then e maths tt time, everyone was to do their work...cannot talk...cannot sleep cannot do other things...but i could sleep!!!!! thx to my hard work for the common test tt made me get the top in class...then at mavis...spent time with tim, daphne, evelyn and not really danny...then halfway through our fun, ms valerie ng spoilt it by speaking to daphne and me bout our attitude towards her...then she complain to anita and her stead ok...hum ji mehx?! complain to police i also not scared ar! then e maths class started and the guys and gals were very noisy except for me and adeline coz we were just doing the work ms ng told us to do...we didn't listen to wad ms ng was teaching...then ms ng could not take it anymore and screamed at "us" and stomped out of the room...anita came in and told us ms ng was crying...i told the whole thing to tim through sms...lol...he was saying miss ng is a coward...which i kind agree...then she came in and continued teaching...then came home...then now...rushing through this blog so i can go to my room and start filing and revising and pia-ing for my homework...then call tim...kk...gtg le! buaiz......

No comments: