Monday 1 March 2004

e maths sure lose 3 marks immediately lorhx...i dunno how to do one question...sigh...then social studies...dun thk will get gd marks either...but hope at least can pass...i promise not to fail any CA or SA this year...hope my promise will not be broken...sigh...so many ppl dao my sms today...sigh...went melinda house, wore her clothes then went marine parade lib study history...suddenly so nerdy...i also dunno why...saw jess, su tzu, yi hui, michelle, michelle ex-stead...then chiaw sang and javin came...and kenneth of 2ep '03 and jun qing and chun chen...then we all study together...united xia haha...sigh...went to tution but didn't go in...studied outside at the counter...then daddy send me home...now...sigh...myren, thx for wad u said...=)...eden, u suck...thk u so shuai...dao me...thk i cannot dao u mehx...bleh POOOOI!!!!! mdm rose, my guardian angel, like i said, i will love you forever =)...I STUDY HISTORY LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: