Friday 5 March 2004

......geog test...lol...mdm rose changed the droughts question to relief rain and sea breeze just for me lehx...hehx...others had to do droughts...i hope i will score well coz i know i wrote alot of "useful" crap...lol...I PASS MY SOCIAL STUDIES COMMON TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my GAWD!!!!! although just pass but i very happy le...coz never passed any humanities subject in my whole life b4...except for geog last year...hehx...then today "A"s results come out...wish mr chung and miss lim did well...;)...whaha...tt excursion thingy is to go to suntec exhibition hall 602 and see all the future career and the future educations for us...we went for half an hour onli then we zhao...coz dunno where the hell teacher is...lol...then we went shopping...i bought a cross necklace for 12.90...chio xia...black necklace and white cross...!!!CHIO!!!...then after we zhao HY went Macs wif her sec 4 fwenz, pearl go home by bus and i go home by MRT...mummy fetch me from Kembangan MRT go eat but when my moma park her car alrd she then realise she have no more money left with her must go ATM but no ATM around...so we went home and eat...woah seh...still can't believe i pass my social studies...chinese got 66.5/100...daddy...whaha...haha...gtg tution leh! buai......

No comments: