Tuesday 9 March 2004

......i've never felt so heartbroken before...never...maybe becoz i didn't love my ex as much...maybe coz of some other reason...but this is the first time i really felt the pain in there...it's not just one knife...but a million, a zillion or even infinity knives cutting through my heart...it hurts...it truely hurts...u broke my heart not once...not twice...but i dunno how many times...but i knew i didn't mind coz i truely loved you...but now...i dunno...i dun even know if i still love you...maybe yes maybe no...other problems are added to the misery...you said i've changed...have i? if you're in my shoes you'll know y...but no one is able to stand in my shoe...needless to say you...this hurt and injury is emotional not physical...and i'm sure emotional hurt hurts more than physical hurt...physical hurt can be cured...the most left with a small scar to regret...but emotional hurt follows you throughout your whole life...do you actually know how it feels...when i read your blog...you said you are together with her again...do you actually know how it feels to have infinity knives cutting through your heart and being heartbroken? no you dun...not when you are not heartbroken more than twice...you may not understand how it feels...so i've chosen...to leave...for good...i'm gonna leave you and not care bout you anymore...your problems are your problems...my problems are my problems...i've got nothing to do with you anymore and u've got nothing to do with me anymore...i bid my last farewell...farewell......

No comments: