Saturday 6 March 2004

......*BURP*...oops...fucked up la today...i was sleeping so damn sweetly then my popa come in n wake me up at 11am tell me to bathe then we have to go temple...i was like...WAD THE FUCK?!?!?! AGAIN?!?!?!...then i slack all the way until noon then wake up and bathe and bathe all tt...then go temple...kena burnt by the bloody joss stick like a million times...suck it...then they say wad fucking fan tai sui...cb la...fan ur ass la...u think bringing me to temple is fun izzit? i''m gonna flood the whole house with perfume n make u suffer like hell...then say wad must do this must do tt cannot do this cannot do that must go here must go there cannot go here cannot go there...suck it la...like i'm gonna care...anything happen to me also none of ur business right?!?! fuck off la...buddhism sux...suck it n fuck off......

No comments: