Wednesday 3 March 2004

...some fucking idiot went to pao to me...AGAIN...chee bye...ka ni na...then chemistry half way got called out by mdm rose...then i kena counselling...fuck la...kao...u thk pao to me very shuang izzit...when i find out who u are...you're gonna get hell from me...i'm gonna screw u up badly...REALLY badly...tt includes u...yes u...chee bye...then counsel counsel counsel...then tt fucking counsellor say want to meet my parents and talk to them..chao chee bye...at least when they were talking to my parents i got to use the comp in the pastoral care room...but that fucking comp no internet...i over there play minesweeper break the score dunno how many million times...then after the whole thing me and my parents hug la...woah kao...my moma was twice the size of papa...then we went for lunch la...i had early release...early for bout...2 hours 10 minutes...no test...geog test prospone to friday...shuang...but i didn't have any lessons today lo...i missed practically ALL lesson...chao chee bye...i'm really gonna screw tt person who pao to me...i'm gonna make u tell me the defination of Hell and Death...see if u dare pao to me again...now sian ji pua lo...nothing to do at home...everyone in sch taking geog test...nono...they still preparing...gd luck peeps...

No comments: