Monday 22 March 2004

......lol...in sch...haha...i cut my hair like...very big thing like tt...lol...lmao...everyone was like "OMG!!!!! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!! Y?!?!?!"...lol...joel was the funniest..."YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIR!!!!!" hahahahaha...then i slept in a maths lesson...lol...indices and surds...learnt tt like long time ago...then i woke up with a BIG headache...then my head hurt all the way until last two lesson...assembly...it was so pain tt i slept...then after tt we were supposed to stay back to clean up the class...like...fucking mr peck...i was over there sleeping coz my head really hurts...then nicola and zi han like very not happy then over there say bad bout me...i was like...fuck off la wa lao...then after the whole thing went to long john with yi ting and chin wei...after the lunch i bought comics...two...for $10...then after tt i went mavis tuitoral centre...met timothy...talked to him alot...he was like...hate cheryl alot...haha...then i never go in for tt bitch's class la...lol...a and e maths...both never go in...whaha...spent all my time with timothy...like...ppl told him to jio me lehx...he IS very nice...but...he sec 1 leh...k la...i quite like him...then at 8 he went off...then i at office...stupid danny and daryl over there suaning me...and guess wad?! cheryl broke with timothy! woa...then tim told me something!!! i was like...OMG!!!!!...cannot say yet...he told me not to tell...now at home...waiting for him to reply my msg...have to chiong homework already...buai......

No comments: