Wednesday 31 March 2004

......kk...today...alot of things happened...in sch...huan yuet and samantha over there suan me...suan then suan lo...like...who cares...you say i act chio act lian and act cute...sori man i never thought i was chio, never wanted to be lian and never thought i was cute...you get ppl to diao me...diao lo...who cares again...you said i'm fat? i never thought i was slim...well at least i'm not the fattest in class...think bout it...i never said alot of ppl jio me...i never said tim jioed me...is other ppl THINK tim jio me, said it out, tim heard it and spread say i tell ppl he jio me...i then dun want him jio me lo...pls lo...n i never stick to tim at all...n i'm not saying he was sticking to me...i joined his class coz i wanted to have fun with daphne evelyn and the fat teacher...dun even think you know them niwaez...you say my leg's worse than a pig's trotters? ugess you haven't seen my cousin's legs...so wad if i wear mini pants? that's my clothes right...not yours...i attempt suicide? i never cut at the correct place of the wrist? have you heard of ppl wanting to get pain before death? and so wad if i wanna smoke? your mouth and lungs or my mouth and lungs? and you say i shoulder xinyi and scolded chee bye? well let me tell you wad happened...i was walking with my best friend and she just walked pass me and she banged into me...whether or not it's on purporse i dunno...and bout tt chee bye part, i was reading my msg and i was NOT scolding xinyi chee bye...you say i suck up to mdm rose? it was mdm rose who wanted me to tell her wad happened lo...i said nothing but she still insists...wad you want me to do? and i never said you and i are pretending to friend samantha...bout you i dunno but i was never pretending to befriend samantha...i was truely trying to befriend her...and it wasn't me who said samantha caused you and fredrick to break up...you said it yourself to tim on the phone...tim put his phone on loud speaker n i heard it myself...no use faking...and i never said samantha backstabbed ME...if you say so coz of wad i wrote in my blog, i can tell you now i was not saying bout samantha...if my dancing caused all the earthquakes in the world, i would have stopped dancing long time ago...but it's not my dancing...you study geog? it's the movement of the platelets...bet you didn't study geog...and i never said it was tim's FAULT...i only said "you happy?"...and i never said "u go tel huan yue tt i say u jio-ing mi ahs??? walaos.. den samantha backstab me.." to tim...i never said he jio me...as i said, i then dun wun him to jio me...he sec 1 onli lo...ee yer...i also never said samantha backstab me...n so wad if i like to scold the word fuck? my mouth and brain is not for you to control...i never forced samantha to be my "mum"...if she really don't want she could have just told me...but did she? no...and i never flirt with ppl...wad for flirt...i'd rather concentrate on my studies...wei da said i've been attempting suicide for 3 years? haha sorry man...i never attempted last year...wad does wei da know bout me? lmao man...and you also said no one will go to my funeral? let's see man...you wish for me to die is it? then i shall NOT die...you said mdm rose dun side me? i never needed her to side me...and i never sucked up to her...she come and ask me one lo...you say i backstab ppl? wad did i do? i never said anyone backstabbed me k...dun put words into my mouth...i never told anyone you guys find gang to whack me...who did i tell tt to? you tell me? again putting words into my mouth...you say being in the same room with me everyday is very suay? then y not you change class? still saying i blamed tim? i never said "it's your fault lo"...i never said tt k...i only told him wad happened todday...you say life aint good for me? life was never good for anyone k...haha call me nerd? i'd rather be a nerd then be ppl who go around making ppl upset...again you said you want me to die? well, i shall NOT die...and will NOT die...for tuition, thx mr ng and adeline for being there for me...;)...you guys are great...i will not let both of you down...i promise...;)......

No comments: