Sunday 28 March 2004

......i'm in a bloody bad mood today k...like wa lao...for modern dance, i'm supposed to go for the grade 2 class but it clashes with the elementary ballet, so does grade 2 tap...so i HEARD my mum say mrs skipp told her to tell me to join the grade 3 tap...so i sat down there and waited for the grade 3 tap lesson to start...then mrs skipp said i'm supposed to join the grade 4 modern and the grade 2 tap...i was like: "HUH?! but my mum told me u want me to join the grade 3 tap!"...then she went: "you dun mother here mother there! i tell u join this class means this class!"...like...WAD THE FUCK...my mum told me the wrong information and I got scolded instead of HER?! wad stupid logic is this?! you tell me?! k so i joined the grade 4 modern then i dunno ANYTHING...so i stood there like a COMPLETE FOOL...k...nvm...so after tt i joined the grade 2 tap...n a lil of grade 2 modern...then i went up for elementary ballet...then mrs skipp scolded me for my hair...she said: "you either tie up your hair or dun come for ballet!"...again WAD THE FUCK!!!!! i didn't want my hair SO short...but wad you want me to do? i can't even tie it up wad u want me to do?! must as well i just shave off my hair and leave it bald?!?!?! FUCKED UP K?!?!?! then elementary class i'm ok...by the end of it i was damn tired...bones were gonna crack...then my parents picked me up...so they asked me wad i wanna eat for dinner...so i went: "i thought we are gonna have dinner at ah mah's house?!" then they say it was very late...HELLO?!?!?! 7pm is late?!?!?! you guys are NUTS!!!!! how do u expect me to know wad i want to eat now?! i planned to go to my grandma's house ok?! FUCKING PARENTS I HAVE!!!!! then after tt now i'm at home...my mum called mrs skipp and told her i left a bag of leotards at the studio and forgot to pass it to mrs skipp...like...HUH?! it's just a bunch of old leotard...hello?! wad's there to panic?! fuck la...then now they still talking...talking bout ME...M.E...good...VERY good...go ahead and talk back bout me behind my back...GO AHEAD!!!!! fucking bitches...not tt i dun like mrs skipp now but i've had enough stress...i'm turning the table over now...fucked up k?! so you guys just FUCK OFF!!!!! chee bye......

No comments: