Sunday 21 March 2004

......didn't go online yesterday...coz yesterday morning i went to serangoon area to a temple to pay respects to my late grandpa...as usual my fucking relatives are late...then wow man...over there got catholic JC shuai ge...hehe...me n him over there keep using our eyes to talk...haha...no la...just glance at him once in a while...my grandpa's "house" is N1-32...i cleaned his "home" and wanted to kiss his face but did not coz i had lip gloss on...haha...then we burn this burn that...oh! aunt jew lee twisted her knee...she say is due to beach volleyball...tt fucking germaine...came in her sch cca shirt and skirt...her shirt make her look like a fucking prisoner...she over there zhuo bo...never help at all...try to act big...like pls lo...so wad's if u're the OOOOOOOLDEST...BIIIIIIIIIIIGest in size...i'm still the best in education, sports, and outdoor activities like ballet...look at u...useless PIG...ah mah likes me more than she likes u k...i'm her fav grandchild...maybe she doesn't even like u at all...so FUCK OFF and stop trying to influence ah mah...oh and ah mah i love you :) then we ate breakfast near by...da yiyi bought me a nice pink plastic water bottle...very please...thankew!...then sent ah mah and da yiyi home...then me and my mum went home...we bathe and change and took bus to people's park for me and her to have our damn hair done...my fucking hair is like a fucking disaster...i was like...i want it very short...she cut a millimetre onli...a liiiiiiiittle bit shorter...TADA...bloody short now...like wad the fuck...then we went to suntec for the fucking travel fare...we went to SA, CHAN BROTHERS and CTC and NONE had a group package tour to hawaii...like...fuck la...wad's the use of having a tourism board then...cb...so we changed the idea and wanted to go korea in june and japan in december instead...queue so fucking long...then after the whole damn thing we went esplanade for tt cinderella...ballet perfrmance...by then my fucking shoes were already giving pain...those heels one...woah...the performance was nice though...saw my ballet idol Fu Liang...he dance damn good sia...SHUAI!!!!! but he not the prince in the cinderella...:(...at least he's the price's good friend and he appears alot of time! :)...haha...then after the thing my dad fetch us home...in the car my dad was nagging all bout me trying to follow the fashion...fuck xia...y can't a girl grow up normally with the clothes that suits her NOT the clothes tt she likes...i want to start wearing skirt and mini pants and i bought one of each onli and my dad say i following the fashion...it's not as if i getting ALL the clothes i like rite...like wad's his prob la...i got so fedup i went "YALAYALA!!!!!" then he started driving recklessly...like...oh i'm so scared! when actually i found it fun...haha...shhhhh...then at home he slammed things around...his fucking attitude...i got sooooooooooo fedup i locked myself up in my room and smsed jin wen gor and arthur...like fuck xia...spoil my day...then today...i woke up...i kao bei my parents...i gave them black face and slam everything around...then i ate onli a few spoons of porridge then i dun wunna eat alrd...then they send me go tution...daiyu is back so i bought coffee for him...then coz of my fucking hair everyone was shocked...mr fadhil said it was nice...daiyu was nuetral...and juz coz mr fadhil saw me giving the coffee to daiyu and juz coz i told mr fadhil today is daiyu's b'dae, mr fadhil thought we stead...like...HUH?!...but mr fadhil kinda talked to me today...coz i told him wad my parents...or rather my dad did to me...didn't go and see mr kalai...for once i couldn't be bothered with him...then after tution i got home...moma say want to clean up my WHOLE room with me...i was like...fuck la...i want to use comp...but no choice...so clean up...those clothes i dun wunna wear anymore either throw away or give away...all those magazines and useless worksheets and so on throw away...now having "break"...still got one small stack of things to clear...tonight going to ah mah house and eat dinner...YAY!!!!!...ah mah wo lai le!!!!! whaha...and arthur...give me a break...i'm sorry...we have not met for a very long time...we might have happy times together...you were a nice person...but this can't go on...not when my mood's down and so on...we might meet and talk and have fun one day...but not now...i'm sorry...oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAIYU!!!!! ;)

No comments: