Tuesday 30 March 2004

......kk...i'm typing with only my right hand now coz my left hand's kinda busy at the moment...kk...this morning...sch...nothing happened again lo...lol...mrs wong was sick...:(...get well soon k? take good care of yourself ya...coz you're a nice teacher ;)...then after history i need not stay back for eng tuitorial coz it's onli for those who failed their eng...they going through their retest...so stanley, wei feng and me went to katong news agency to buy materials for our class deco...then went 7-11 to get some food...then back in sch...i realised i missed tim's call...moon told me tim's angry...like wadeva la...then i called him then he said he saw me with stan and wei feng together at KNA...i was like...um...ok...wadeva...then moon and i went to watch the guys at the new hall having table tennis competition...all those guys not shuai one lo...and dun say i flirt k...coz i onli went for fun...then went back to class and moon and benji and i shared ruffles cheese flavour...then saw wei feng and eunice so close to each other...aiyo...lol...then benji gor for badminton training and moon went home with her mum...so i went for tuition...at mavis...by then was already 4.30 when i left sch...then when i reach mavis it was 5.00...then i started doing my homework with fiona's mum beside me...fiona's mum's a really nice lady k...then halfway through tim called me...i didn't wunna talk to him...dun ask y...it's for me to know and for you guys to wonder...then i told him i wanna do my homework...he didn't let me...so i persuade and persuade and persuade then he finally said bye...so i continue with my work...then physics tuition start...bao ying and i called angie fish angle lie...coz on the extra lessons notification, her name looked like ms angle lie...from now on she's called anlge fish...lol...then lessons were as usual...made fwenz with tt wei jian guy from bedok green...nice fwen...i hope...lol...then tt bitch...sarah-ann...kept suan-ing me and adeline k...so we got so fed up we suan her back also...then we saw her bra is STRIKING ORANGE...so we suan her very loud bout her STRIKING ORANGE BRA...lol...then after tuition, i realised fiona's mum knew bout bitchy valerie ng and me...valerie u good...u GOOD...go ahead and tell the whole world!!! like i scared man! hum ji mehx?! chee bye...then i told fiona's mum it's not like this...i dun need to explain fiona's mum trust me already...like wa lao...it's valerie ng's fault k...not my fault...then now at home...bored stiff...still dun wunna talk to tim...i onli wunna talk to me, myself and i...and stan and any other fwens whom i can trust at the moment...sigh...bad mood......

No comments: