Saturday 6 March 2004

......ballet was kinda...ok la...onli the allegro part...the "allegro" exercise...i did THREE times ok...jump like xiao...miss chew, how you expect me to jump as high as ever?!?!?! so tiring lo...today i wore tt jacket...inside got leotard mahx...so i didn't zip my jacket up very high...whaha...i like my attire...then after ballet i saw a BIG BLIND FUCKING LOSER...he blind xia...didn't see his sis deborah sitting at the piano playing the piano somemore go ALL THE WAY up to the THIRD floor thinking she would be there...i help him by smsing him telling him deborah at first floor he still scold me loser and all tt...look who's talking big man...like OH I'M SO SCARED!!!!! watch it BOY...immature freak? a threat? think wadeva u want...wad immature thoughts you have...nobody's asking you to waste your sms on me...you could have NOT reply...use ur brains man...no wonder you're in tt lousy school...LAUGH MY ASS OUT MAN!!!!!

No comments: