Wednesday 31 January 2007

WTF.

I'm very unhappy with blogger still. As in. F***ING UNHAPPY OH-KAY. Bloody hell.



Went out with Mummy on Saturday because I had to go for a repeat urine test. Then we shopped around Paragon's Metro and both of us each bought a skirt. Both chong sam. Mine's white+red. Mummy's RED all the way.

We ate at Takashimaya. I had a Japanese pancake with cheese filling, two durian pancakes and one durian crispy puff. Mummy had beef teriyaki don.

Then we walked around a bit more. Tangs' Estee Lauder's free gift was fully redeemed. Mummy and I had coffee at Coffee Bean. I had a caramel ice blended and a weekly cheese cake. It is STILL better than Starbucks but East Coast Park's Coffee Bean's better.



Sunday. Church service in the morning. Nate was playing for worship. Not bad, dude! I left immediately after service, though. 'Cos I was rushing to go get my hair done. I walked home to get cash then walked all the way to Parkway haha. Don't worry. 30 minutes only =).

Bumped into Debbie!

I ate two pretzels for lunch. Walked around a bit more then went into the hair salon. Hair dresser said to go back in half an hour's time. So what did I do? EAT!

Went to Dessert Talk to have yam paste with ginko nuts. Was contemplating on whether to take the yam paste with ginko nuts or sesame paste with glutinous rice balls. But. Gah. I love yam paste. And it's almost GONE in the market. Heh.

Went back half an hour later. The salon was more crowded. So I sat down and waited. He only came to my half another half an hour later HAHA. He didn't want the other two hair dressers to do the job for me. He wanted to be the one doing the job for me. =)

I didn't know how to explain the hairstyle I wanted. He kept thinking I wanted a concave hairstyle. I kept asking him to cut the sides shorter. After an hour of snipping here and there, I said "But I want Zoe Tay that length leh." THEN he finally realised what I wanted lol. And I finally knew that's not concave. Heh.

Paid S$15. Wanted to walk home BUT it was raining. So I ended up taking a bus home.

I had ballet later in the evening. Daddy sent me to Joo Chiat CC. When I stepped into class, everyone was totally shocked heh. And Debbie was going on about how she saw me with long hair still in the afternoon. =D

Ballet was ultimate fun. Learnt new steps again! =D No blisters, Hallelujah.



Will blog about Monday and Tuesday another time. F***ing blogger better DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR BLOODY POSTING.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: