Friday 5 January 2007

WHAT A START.

This morning as I was rollerblading along East Coast Park (ECP), there was this lady walking right in the middle of the cyclist/skating path. My lane, that is. As in, RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE. I was so pissed I purposely skated really fast and accidentally bumped into her on her left.

Ok it wasn't totally accidentally. I was planning to scare her BUT not bump into her. She got scared and snorted. Don't ask me why she snorted. But I hope that'll teach her a lesson. I mean, I've grown to be ok with people walking along the sides of the cyclist/skating path but this damn lady was walking in the middle la!

I'm on the verge of knocking her down the next time I see her again and say "Oh oops sorry I couldn't see you on a bike or skates."



Other than that, early in the morning, before I left the house, I told my part time maid that my skates CANNOT be cleaned with wet cloth. She said "Oh nono I never cleaned your skates with wet cloth before! I only put it out in the sun!"

Yeah right. I saw you cleaning them with a wet cloth with my very own eyes. Even MUMMY saw you do it and told me how "nice" you were before she knew it'll spoil the skates.

Please la are you trying to imply we're blind? Anyone who believes in you would be a damn freakin' dumbass.

Not to mention how you actually re-arranged ALL my display items on my bed side shelves. AND flattened all my damn bras. That's it, you're never ever gonna enter my room ever again. Happy?



Ok sorry for all those crude ramblings. I had migraine yesterday and there's a pretty high chance of me having migraine again today. 'Cos my head's still aching a little. ARGH.



I'll be baking the coconut cake this Saturday!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: