Friday 12 January 2007

FYI.

I updated my wishlist. Go check it out!



Work was pretty ok I guess for the past 4 days. Overate on Monday and Tuesday. And I thought Tuesday was the last straw because I went home feeling really uncomfortable. Like...found it quite hard to breathe properly and my chest felt very uncomfortable.

BUT on Tuesday night, it was one of our regular customers' birthday and she insisted on me drinking with her. We drank for about 2 hours. The amount I drank can easily be about a bottle much. You know those S$10 tiger beer bottle. YES that much. Maybe even more. At 11.20pm I could slowly feel I was gonna lose control of myself so I told them I had to go home.

That reminds me of the day Ah Niu and Ah Chong came in for work with hangovers. LOL they looked quite funny. Thank goodness I didn't get drunk.

Felt pretty down for a few days. As you guys could see, I was upset about me missing ballet. And then I realised how miserable my life is. It lacks of surprises. Really. I'm such a loser. Argh. AND THEN I gained weight 'cos of work. AND THEN I'm missing a lot of activities held by the UWA Zion people 'cos of work.

I've decided. That. I. Am going to. QUIT WORK ONE WEEK EARLIER. ROOOAAAAAARRR!!!!!!!!!



Is it gonna be another lonely day for me? Just like every other year?



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: