Wednesday 17 January 2007

WORKWORKWORK

Work has been ok. I guess. Lol. No migraine attack yet thus far. I had migraine last friday during work. It was sooo terrible man.



Anyways. I FINALLY tried my cake on Monday haha. It was oooooh so goooood!
Just look at it! Yummmmm! =D



STILL been eating a lot. Monday I had my cake in the morning, had a plate of beef bulgogi (without rice) during lunch time and Coffee Bean's raspberry cheese cake in the afternoon. Yesterday? Gelare for lunch.

Heh sorry for the bitten off side. I only remembered to take a picture after taking a bite. THAT is a banana waffle by the way. AWESOME. I know cookies 'n' cream ice cream sounds weird with the bananas and caramel and all but I would've taken banana ice cream if they had it but they don't! =D

In the afternoon I went to Coffee Bean again for another cheese cake. Blueberry delight. Q wasn't there. Q's a guy I made friends with on Monday because he asked if I was working in Marine Cove and I said yes and he introduced himself and so did I and we became friends. Wow. Lol. When I asked his colleagues when's Q working again, he told me he doesn't know. ARGH. And I'm gone in a few days time! Nooooo!

Anyways. At around 6.30pm, parents came to ECP for a walk. Passed by my workplace. So I went out and chatted with them. Went to Kebab Station and got a beef pita roll. AWESOME. I so loved the chilli sauce.

And when I thought I wouldn't be eating for the rest of the day already, Zul's friend came from Pizzahut with a pizza and TWENTY chicken wings. I ate two slices of pizza and FIVE chicken wings. Weeee! I looove pizzas! His friend might be coming again tonight with the cheeeeese pizza. Yay yay yay!



Nope, I haven't gained weight lol. Funny. But hey I worked damn hard ok. Running up and down serving customers, waking up early in the morning just to go rollerblading. WALKING TO WORK. Lol.

Oh btw a customer thought I was Japanese yesterday. HAHA. Right.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: