Wednesday 24 January 2007

FOOOOOD.

Heh sorry for the lack of posts. Feeling pretty eee-moooo at the moment.



Monday? Was fasting. Went out with my parents in the afternoon to go get my eyes tested for new set of contact lens. Tried a few spectacle frames out too but I wasn't satisfied. Shall wait for my Gucci frame and see if it's the right one or not.

At night I went Parkway with Mummy. Mummy wanted to go get an exchange for the spoilt bottle of bird's nest from Eu Yan Seng. Mummy and I also bought tickets for Stuttgart's Romeo and Juliet. We're watching the matinee one though. Only that timing has good seats left. =\

Mummy and I shopped quite a bit too. Bought two cd albums from Sembawang. First was Mr Chester's Piano Spa 2. Yes, I know Chester Tan, the composer for Timeless, Piano Spa 1 and Piano Spa 2. AND Piano Spa 3 is to be released in February.

I know Mr Chester because he plays the piano for my ballet school. I wonder if he still does. *shrugs*

Anyways the second album was some jazz album. Romantic ones though. I only got it because I saw "Over the Rainbow" and "Rain drops keep fallin' on my head". Couldn't resist!

Also bought a capri from Giordano. Mummy was hungry so we went down to the food court. I got soooo hungry I bought myself a cup fruit juice. I fasted in such a way whereby I could only take fruits or fruit juices. So, ya. Quite torturous.

Saw Francesca haha. I missed her so much maaaaan! Glad to see her again x).



Tuesday. The moment I woke up (which was about 11am) I went to shower. After shower I went out to buy roti prata. I got two egg roti prata for Mummy, one cheese roti prata and one cheese with onions roti prata for myself. Bought two cups of puncak bandung for Mummy and me. We ate at home!

In the afternoon, my parents and I went down to City Hall area. The building opposite Peninsula Plaza. Filled in all the application forms required for both Mummy's and my visa. Went to the lawyer to get some papers signed.

Then Daddy left Mummy and I because we had to go do our medical checkups. First we went for our chest x-rays and then we went for our full body checkups. I have to go back again on Saturday for a repeat urine test. Argh.

Mummy had her body checkup done at Shaw Building though. Because my clinic couldn't do something for Mummy. *shrug* So when Mummy was done, I met her at Tangs because I WANTED TO BUY A WALLET.

I did get a wallet. Perllini. Red. Sexaye. Haha. Really really nice. Will take a picture and show you one day.

Mummy and I had dinner at SWENSENS. Because both Mummy and I have soft spots for ICE CREAM. We shared a plate of crayfish pasta and then I had a vanilla nut ice-something while Mummy had mango madness. AAAAAWESOME.

We continued shopping after dinner. Went to Robinsons, John Little, Aussino and OG. All for bed sheets. But OG was actually specifically for Chinese New Year (CNY) clothes because the clothes shown in the brochures looked nice. Buuuuut the dress I liked didn't have my size. The two pieced ones were too big even when they were sized S. *pouts*

Bought 4 mini danish-es from Four Leaves. Mummy bought some red bean paste bun. I finished the danish-es even before I boarded the bus lol. I was super hungry that day man.

When Mummy and I were walking home along the park connecter, two doggies pounced on us. As in, two little cute doggies haha. Mummy was so freaked out she grabbed me and started screaming. She even scolded the owners. =\



TODAY! I woke up at 1pm HAHA. Because I slept at 4am oh-kae. I showered and took a bus to NTUC to buy yoghurt and instant coffee. Walked home. Half an hour only la.

The moment I got home, I started baking cake. I took my time with the beating part. Which I regretted because I ended up rushing when I had to wash up. I only managed to remove the pan from the oven and I scooted out of the house already because I was scared I was gonna be late meeting Wei Xian.

I was supposed to meet Wei Xian at Singa Inn at around 7pm. Apparently I thought I was gonna be late so I sms-ed him. In the end I reached Marine Cove at around 6.45pm. Wei Xian was also gonna be late haha so I dropped by J K Don to say hi to my fellow ex-colleagues! They were busy so...I left after saying hi only heh.

On my way to Singa Inn, Ah Zul rode pass me! On his motorbike! He horned at me and at first I thought he was just another horny person until I realised it was him and I started waving at him haha.

Reached Singa Inn at around...7.10? Heh. I was only 10 minutes late! Wei Xian reached at around 7.15 lol. We went into Artz Pizza together.

We ordered an Artz Pizza and another pizza. The Artz Pizza had tomato sauce, mozerella cheese, home made sausage and some "rocket salad". The "rocket salad" contains only one type of greeen leaves. Wei Xian said it tasted like spinach. *shrug* I didn't like the greens so I removed them hehe. But the tinge of the greens on the pizza was good. Just nice!

The other pizza was tomato sauce, mozerella cheese, mushrooms and anchovies. AND olives, which I didn't touch any of. Heh. Wei Xian finished my olives and my "rocket salad". Hee thanks.

We walked to Marine Cove where I dropped by J K Don again. This time to say hi to Mr Zul. As usual, he was watching tv. HAHA. Oh I also saw Q at Coffee Bean. But he didn't see me lol.

Wei Xian and I went to Gelare. I got a Cookie Monster. Cookies and cream ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and one oreo cookie and two chocolate biscuit sticks. AWESOME. I so absolutely loved it.

Wei Xian walked me home. To my doorstep. He said hi to Daddy and Mummy haha. Mummy recognised him. Daddy didn't. Mummy knows Wei Xian isn't my boyfriend. Daddy didn't. HAHA. Reminds me of what Daddy said to me the other day.

"You go uni sure will find boyfriend one. Confirm."

RIGHT DADDY. Lol.



Sorry for the lack of pictures. Forgot to bring camera. Hehe. I promise pictures tomorrow! Will be eating at The CafeBar with Wei Xian. Was planning to have Katong Laksa but nope, no laksa for Wei Xian because he just had an operation. So we decided on The CafeBar instead.

Oh, I'll also take pictures of my cake, don't worry. It wasn't quite a success though. Mummy and I suspect there's something wrong with the baking powder.

And, there's nothing going on between me and Wei Xian lol. We're just two very good friends. Very good food kakhis too lol.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: