Tuesday 2 January 2007

SORRY!

Okok, my bad for keeping my blog so un-updated all the time but I've been really busy! As in, REALLY busy, y'know. Haha. Oh before I start, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! I'm not late! 'Cos the year's still considered new. xD



I don't even have to time to blog everything today! Die la. Lol by the time I have the time (lol) to blog, there'll be HEAPS to blog about.



FYI I enjoyed New Years Eve with drinks, as in alcoholic drinks, after countdown. I so absolutely love Baileys. Thanks, Nate, for making those drinks for me!



I also enjoyed my first day of work yesterday. Thanks for making my working experience so wonderful, Aunty, Ah Chong/Cheong (will find out today), Hui Qi, Nancy, the chef and the china man whose cooking skill is so w-o-w.



Ate a lot during the festive season. Weight has been going up and down and up and down from 44-46kg. Craziness. Going out soon with Mummy. Gonna buy JEEEANS for work. Then work again!



Work's gonna be Mondays to Fridays. 11.30am to 11.30pm. BUT Fridays will be 11.30am-1am. Restaurant's at Marine Cove, East Coast Park. Restaurant name? J K Don. Do come by one day! Business hours will be 11.30am to 11.30pm on Mondays to Thursdays, 11.30am to 1.am on Fridays, weekends and public holidays. How coool is that haha.



Alright I gotta go. Will blog again tomorrow morning! I promise!



Most people would say they're jack of all trades, master of none. But he'd say he's master of ALL when we're pretty sure he's actually jack of not even one. Ego. Biiig ego.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: