Friday 26 January 2007

ARGH.

BLOGGER SHOULD FREAKIN' DO SOMETHING TO THEIR POSTING PAGE. Sometimes I type some keys and the whole post is GONE. Thank goodness that only happened to the pictures. Bloody blogger.



Anyways, yes, I'm FINALLY blogging again! Haha okok I know it's my bad for having been missing so oftern. BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY! This time due to going-out-too-often syndrome. Lol ok that was rubbish HAHA.



Let's start with...THURSDAY. Met Wei Xian in Parkway. Had lunch with him at The CafeBar. The following pictures belong to Wei Xian's set lunch:
He also had a plate of pasta but I didn't manage to snap a picture of it haha. To have an idea of what his pasta looked like...



Just look at this:
It's my pasta. Wei Xian's pasta was without the grilled chicken. The pasta was HELL GOOD I tell you. Chicken thigh was awesome. Cream was mmmmmmmm. Loved the mushrooms. Lastly, I enjoyed the LINGUINE. I really think linguine's a lot better than spaghetti.

Guess who I bumped into at The CafeBar! Jacob! Eng Kwan's friend haha. He's working there.

After lunch, I bought ice cream from Scoopz. I still love their durian and jackfruit ice cream. I had two flavours in one scoop. Then we walked over to Roxy Square because I wanted to see the two ballet shops. They sell ballet accessories. BUT both weren't open because one was out for lunch the other was...I don't know lol.

Then we went back to Parkway again because I wanted to get the music box from Kalm's BUUUUT they no longer have the purple gems one!!!!! I'm so so so so SO disappointed. Should've gotten it earlier!

Then we went to Starbucks because I wanted to try out their cake. THAT was when I officially declared to myself that Coffee Bean is much better than Starbucks. Really. Coffees and cakes alike.

When I was done, it was raining. So we decided to walk around Parkway a little more. Ended up walking in MPH. And I got a book!
Looked really interesting to me. Can a man and a woman ever be just friends? Sounds really scary man lol. The story's an American romance. I need more British romance novels lol.

We slacked around Gloria Jean's a little more. Didn't get any drinks because I didn't bring my Gloria Jean's coupon and neither did I bring my Friends of SDT (Singapore Dance Theatre) card which entitles me to 10% off any drinks from Gloria Jean's. Cool huh! =D

After sitting around for a while, we left Parkway because the rain stopped.

We walked. I forced Wei Xian to take the bus at the bus stop before St. Patrick's because he felt really tired. I then continued walking home. I enjoyed my day!



On Friday morning, Mummy was rushing me here and there and I got so rushed I forgot to bring the things I wanted to pass to Sherry. So Mummy kinda screwed up my schedule and I was pretty upset about it. Had to abandon Mummy at CID (Mummy had to pick up a record to prove herself criminal-record-free for her visa) and go all the way back home AGAIN just to pick up the things I want to pass to Sherry. I was planning to go to Parkway but all thanks to Mummy I couldn't anymore.

So I was kinda caught in a really bad timing. Too late to go Parkway, too early for the time I'm supposed to meet Sherry at. I messaged Sherry and asked her if she wanted to meet earlier and she was fine with it. THANKS!!!!! I so absolutely love you man. x)

We met at Plaza Singapura (PS) first to get the tickets. Then we contemplated on whether to have Billy Bombers (BB) for lunch or dinner. After much contemplation, we decided to have BB for lunch.

We ate at The Cathay's BB. Ordered a Route 66, cheese fries, iced lemon tea and root beer float. That place was new. I think the waiters were new too. They looked quite lost. AND the manager spoke in a monotonous tone. Sherry couldn't stand it xD.

While waiting for the food, I took pictures!
The pepper and salt that looked like mocha and vanilla to me lol and Sherry said "You're drinking too much coffee!"


The artsy farsty table!


The bag full of toys. Two dresses at the bottom. All passed to Sherry to sell haha.



Then the drinks came!
Sherry's trademark drink, iced lemon tea.


My root beer float! It has became MY trademark drink =D. *bubble bubble bubble*



So while waiting for the food, we kinda got bored. And I kinda found the signs above some seats really interesting.
Sherry loved the "We Love Forrest Grump" sign but I loved the "Elvis Eats Here" one. You can see the one I like and not the one Sherry likes =P.



Cheese fries came first!
LOOK AT THE PUDDLE OF CHEESE! These are the cheese fries to die for, the cheese fries NO ONE can resist. Except for Mummy. Lol.

BY THE WAY Sherry lost to me with regards to cleanliness. At first I thought I lost because my plate got dirty. Then Sherry dropped a cheese fries on the table! HAHA but I lost to her in finishing my drink =_=.



Soon the Route 66 came!!!!!
Look at the buuurgeeer. That beef patty was AWESOME. Medium rare. Nice and juicy. I L-O-V-E-D the cheese with the mushrooms. OH YEAH. YUMYUMYUM! Sherry and I were dying at the end of it. We didn't finish the potato salad that was served with the burger.

After lunch we walked back to PS. Realised we had A LOT of time to kill so we started walking around. We walked around LOTS of gift shops but none of them had the music box. The shop that once sold the music box no longer sells it. SIGH.

We also shopped at basement. Went into one of the toy shops lol. Wanted to get this Doraemon cushion but I saw this really REALLY cute Doraemon. Sherry found it really disturbing lol. Both of us couldn't stop laughing at the sight of it. I will take a picture and show you another time.

Then we went to People of Asia (POA). I at first only went in for the fun of it. Then I saw the denim shorts. BUT they were super duper uber expensive. Then I saw these two tops. Took super long to decide if I wanted them haha. In the end I bought both. S$38 each. I'M GONNA BE SO SUPER BROKE. Lol.

Sherry left halfway through because she needed the toilet. We met at the snacks counter and bought popcorns and went in for the movie; The Illusionist.

THAT MOVIE WAS HELL GOOD. Ok I always sound the same everytime I watch a movie. But so far I've only been watching really good movies. So. You guys should watch The Illusionist too! The ending was TERRIFIC man! I super duper uber loved the movie. That's why, Sherry's my best movie kakhi! =D

After the movie, Sherry looked at the empty popcorn bag and went "You're definitely not anorexic." LOL.

Both of us took the mrt home. But we were taking two different lines so we went on our seperate ways. Sherry was super bloated at the end of the day haha.



Some of the other promised pictures:
The coffee yoghurt swirl cake. But the cake didn't rise. Mummy concluded that it's the baking powder's fault. She bought a new bottle of baking powder already. Hopefully the next time I bake a cake from scratch the cake will be a success.

ANYWAYS the cake was still edible. Just a tad more chewy hahaha. The taste was still there. I loved it! =P



The wallet I bought!

It's red and sexaye ain't it! Haha and it's only S$19.90. I can't believe it man. I love my new wallet!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: