Thursday 18 January 2007

SICK.

Alright I'm down with a runny nose and a sore throat. Been eating too much. Too much unhealthy stuff. Gah. Time to STOP.



Yep, you've probably guessed it. I ate hell loads yesterday. When I reached ECP the first thing I ate was Coffee Bean's mandarin orange cheese cake. It was oooh so good. The tinge of mandarin orange taste was just nice. Sweet.

Then at 6 I had Gelare's green tea ice cream. It wasn't feeling for me so...

I went to Gelare again for their cabonara. I don't understand why some people pronounce it as caborana. It's NARA not RANA!!!!! The lady behind the counter wasn't the first anyways lol. I've met many other people with the same problem.

Ok back to the pasta. LOOK AT THE CREAM!!!!! LOOK AT THE CHEESE!!!!! HOW CAN YOU RESIST IT?! But it wasn't say very good though HAHA. It's just the amount of cheese powder I poured into it that made it nice. By right the sauce itself should be better.

Then at around 8.30pm I went to Coffee Bean again to get a cup of honeydew ice blended. AWESOME. It's light and refreshing as advertised! Met Q again. Told him I'm not working anymore from next week on. He kept asking why lol. He also asked me to go back to Coffee Bean regularly for drinks =D.

At 10.30pm. Zul's friend came AGAIN. This time with FIVE pizzas and HELL LOADS OF CHICKEN WINGS AND DRUMLETS. I only feasted on the cheeeeese pizza. Out of the 8 slices, I ate SIX. At the end of it I was about to d-i-e.



Saw Mr President today at ECP! At first I didn't realise it was him. I only saw a tall guy standing still, and a shorter guy stretching. Then I found it weird. Shouldn't exercise partners exercise together? THEN I realised it was Mr President, S R Nathan.

When I skated back (I skated all the way to the end), I kept a look out for Mr President. And guess what. I SAW A BMW 6 SERIES IN ONE OF THE CAR PARKS. I couldn't get my eyes off it but I still had to if not I would've fell the second time.

Yes, I fell again today. 'Cos of the damn wooden corn-look-alike things on the floor. The day before they were all swept but today there were more. Very tempted to get a chainsaw and CHOP THE DAMN TREES DOWN.

So ya, I saw Mr President again. He wasn't jogging/running/walking/exercising. He was standing still, with his bodyguard (the other bodyguard's at the car park on the phone), waving at people walking pass him. Wanted to say hi to him but I skated a bit too fast for him to catch me lol.



Ok no more binging today. Time to stop. It's taking a toll on my health already. My throat's hurting daaamn badly. *mumble grumble*



I miss those days where Daddy would come running after me when I fall.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: