Sunday 14 January 2007

DURIAN FANTASY!

Aaaaah I feel good! Haha yep, I ate a lot again today!



Went for church service in the morning. Youth service, that is. New worship leader, new types of songs. Sermon was on Daniel 2.

After service, we decided to go have prawn mee for lunch. East Coast Road's prawn mee. Where the chilli powder is GENG. But I usually put A LOT. Like seriously a lot. 'Cos, to me, the chilli powder doesn't get spicy only after a while.

Then we moved on to Parkway. Met up with some other church people at the basement foodcourt. Nate and I were craving for ice cream so we went to Scoopz and bought ice cream. Nate got peach. I got jackfruit+durian in a scoop. AWESOME.

When we went back to the foodcourt, we realised we lost the people. They were up in the arcade, Timezone. So we went all the way up to Timezone.

The guys played around with a few games. Saw Poh Jing Jie haha. Then we started walking around. And when we decided to stand along some railings, I looked down and saw the food fair going on at basement. What happened? I went on and on and on about how I want to get the food so in the end Nate went down with me heh.

I bought durian pancake, durian puff, durian muchi and durian crepe. The durian pancake was AWESOME. The rest were all frozen. I guess that was why the durian crepe didn't taste as good as expected. We left the durian muchi and durian puff to melt.

Some of the boys went to smoke. I accompanied them. As in, NO, I didn't smoke but I just stood beside them. Afterwards, we decided to go home.

Once I reached home, I started munching on the durian muchi and durian puff. AWESOME MAN. Haha. Durian craze I am. Today I ate prawn mee, ice cream, durian pancake, durian crepe, three and a half durian muchis and four durian puffs. WOOHOO!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: