Sunday 7 January 2007

"Ok I'm dieting tomorrow."

I've been saying that exact same sentence EVERYDAY ever since the festive season started BUT it has never happened. Had lunch at MACS just now. Oooooh my goodness. Sinful! And I don't like Macs.



Work has been good. I still remember the first day of work. I was so totally lost. Didn't know how to take orders, didn't know how to use the cashier, didn't have a uniform, baaaaaggy jeans and all that rubbish. Now? I can take order, use the cashier, have a uniform and have fitting jeans! Coolness right! Haha.

Withing two days I've grown really close to my colleagues. Ah Neo has been feeding me like a pig. I'm serious lol. Ah Chong has been letting me take naps during non-peak hours (that idiot doesn't wake me up even when customers come in la! Heng I know when to wake up.).

But right. I got two cuts on my fingers already. One made on Tuesday, the other on Wednesday. Wednesday's cut was quite serious 'cos it was somewhat bleeding.

Still remember that day where Zul bought a cup of coffee from McCafe for only 40 cents because he brought over sushi for the ladies working there. Tsk tsk tsk and he was so darn shy la! Lol funny person.

Oh you remember the cakes I baked? I brought a few coffee ones for my colleagues on Tuesday and they loved it! Haha. Ah Neo went to cook kim chi udon for me on Friday. For lunch. The serving he cooked could feed three big people ok! I gobbled it all down in an hour. Crazy man. Lol. Treated him to Coffee Bean's mocha ice blended 'cos of that lol.

His dinner on that day was also damn good. Deep fried rice balls, curry chicken, ginseng chicken soup and fried bean sprouts. Crazy man. I super over ate on that day. SOME MORE Nate came over, had a bowl of tempura udon and made me eat one of the tempuras. Crazy crazy crazy!

Nate sent me home on Friday night because I finished work at 1am and he lived nearby and was on the way to town. Hee thanks Nate!



Yesterday! I didn't manage to skate for 2.5 hours! I only skated 2 hours because Mummy ended early. Sian. Lol. Brought my blades to Skateline and the guy said my skates were still in tip top condition. I think I'll bring my skates for full maintainence before I got back to Perth.

Mummy and I then went to NTUC. Had breakfast at Han's. I only had half of Mummy's toast, a small bite of that banana omelette (eh it's not bad leh) and a cup of watermelon juice. Then we went for GROCERY SHOPPING!

Ran up and down the second floor area quite a few times haha. Was damn excited because I was buying baking stuff again. When Mummy and I went down to the first floor, we were about to go pay for our stuff when I saw a Garfield wall clock. I showed it to Mummy and she knew that, no matter what, she had no choice but to buy it for me lol.

Service at the counter was t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. That lady's face was sooooo black! Mummy was damn angry.

When we got home, Mummy kept going on and on about how she wanted to lodge a complain. I'm supporting her all the way man lol.

I started baking. Mixed the cake mix and everything. Mummy had to help me with the egg whites because her egg white and yolk seperator was somewhat damn dodgy lol. I did everything else myself.


Nice nice? Hahaha.

Once I was done baking, I went to shower and OFF WE WENT to Parkway.

For no apparent reason, Parkway was daaamn packed. Thank goodness Nokia wasn't packed. Bought N72 within 15 minutes or so. Hehe. Daddy's supposed to pay S$300 and I owe him S$28 but I think...nah. I'll pay him S$300 instead. The phone's supposed to be S$528 but I traded in my Nokia 6681 so I paid S$200 less.

I so absolutely love this phone. It's not 3G (I don't see the need), it's PINK (and not too pink like 7390), the buttons are better than N70's AND the phone memory's bigger. Transferring of files will not be a hassle anymore!

When we were done, Mummy and I went around some shops in search of jeans. Went to Bossini first. I hate to say this but the service SUCKED. I was kneeling down at the shelves for a good 5 minutes but no one came to help.

Next was U2. On the way to U2, Mummy pulled me in to Levis and I pulled her out lol. LEVIS IS SO EXPENSIVE LEH MUMMY YOU SIAO AR. U2's shelves were super messy so Mummy and I ended up back in Giordano. Only their capri cut had size 24. Their shorts' smallest size was like...25?! Cannot la! 24 is already a bit big caaan!

When we were done buying, I rushed all the way across Roxy Square and took a bus down to Christ Methodist Church. Met Audrey, Liting, Simon and Kezia at the bus stop and we waited a while more before we took bus 12 down to Nelson's place.

(Shall not elaborate on the part where Audrey couldn't make up her mind whether the unit was 02-01 or 02-02 lol)Nelson's place was daaamn pretty man! Retromania to the max! Before the rest came, Simon, Liting, Audrey, Kezia, Nelson and I played this game that's pretty much like a combination of Uno and Blackjack. Quite fun. 'COS I WON. Hehe.

When the rest started coming, we started. Cell fascilitator was Karl. Did a round of introduction. Karl talked. Blah blah blah blah blah. Didn't do bible study 'cos it was pretty much the first cell for the year. At around 8 plus, close to 9, we left Nelson's place for PARKWAY.

I tell you the taxi driver was m-a-d man. He's 56 (omg I can't imagine Daddy being like him), goes clubbing, has TWO affairs, a daughter who graduated from NUS medicine and a grandaughter. He scared the hell out of Yihui, Audrey, Eunice and me ok! Gosh lol.

We waited quite a while before we got seats. As in seats for the whole cell haha. I had bak chor mee. Told myself not to give in to other temptations but still ended up buying tang yuan. AND still had ice cream afterwards. Oh my goodness absolute sinfulness.

Sent Eunice off at her bus stop. Walked across Roxy Square with Audrey, Yihui and Weijun. Took bus 12. Got home safely.

AUDERY! I DID SIT UPS! WHY DIDN'T YOU! Lol.



TODAY! Church service. Attended the youth one. It was Jon's last time leading worship! Oh nooooo! Sad ok!

Sermon was on Daniel 1. We're supposd to read up chapter 2 for next week.

The lunch decision was pretty chop chop because we've decided on it like last night lol. So we reached Macs at around 12 (that's a FIRST) and finished at around 1. I had the beef prosperity burger. Not bad la. But nothing new. Lol. I still don't like Macs.

Walked home with Eunice. Because Eunice's bus stop was also some what in the same direction. Heh.

Gonna go for ballet later. Starts at 6.30pm. SUPER CAN'T WAIT.





Took this photo on Tuesday. Doesn't the sun rise part look like an eagle?! Nice right!



Alright I'm off. I desperately need some sleep. And I need to poo. Lol. Till then!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: