Sunday 21 January 2007

SIAN/PAIN.

Went for church in the morning. Was terribly late because I couldn't wake up. I remember hearing my alarm clock ring but I somehow didn't wake up. =\

Reached church at around 11am haha. I at first promised Nate to attend the contempary service with him but I chickened out because I didn't dare walk in all alone because I was late. So I told Nate I was going to the youth service and he purposely came up to the youth service =_=.

I missed worship. Sermon was on Daniel 3. Done by Reverend Julia. Or was it Juliette? Somewhere along that line la haha. It was Reverend Christopher Chin's birthday today and we prayed for him.

After service I went home because I thought I was going to go out for lunch with my parents. In the end Daddy went out so I cooked pulut hitam for Mummy and myself. Eh, no, not from scratch lol but from an instant pack. Substituted coconut milk with skim milk because we didn't have coconut milk and we're trying to finish up the skim milk.

Mummy also tried the cake I baked. Gave me a lot more advices. She too agreed that the cake wasn't very good. I KNEW IT. I was disappointed from the very start. Don't know why Daddy said it was good.

Mummy and I went for the pre-departure briefing thing at Peninsula Hotel. The briefing was pretty much on some stuff that Mummy and I already knew because I've been to Australia for a year already. Don't know why Mummy still insisted on me going.

Mummy went up to question Fiona Crowe about my hostel application. We realised she's been bullshitting all the way. At first she said she passed my application to the other hostels then she said the application is not passed to the other hostels but kept in a box for reconsideration. I mean, if you don't accept me, just SAY IT. Don't twist and turn and make things worse. Gah nevermind.

Met Max, Eunice, Faith and Bijia. Ate a bit of their refreshments. The...fruit tart, spring roll and chicken wing. Aaand we left! Took bus home.

Daddy sent me to my ballet lesson at around 7pm. Ballet was HORRIBLE. We did pointe work all the way today. At the end of the lesson I had like....2 blisters. Both burst-ed. Plastered. Pain. But I still loved the lesson. =D

Apparently someone on wholivesnearyou.com saw me at the pre-departure briefing. And I didn't see him. Lol.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: