Sunday 4 February 2007

Gah.

Just for your information, there'll be no pictures in this post. So be prepared before you go on reading. Heh.



Monday. Went to a lot of different banks with Mummy. First it was POSB. Because we rushed out of the house, I didn't manage to have any breakfast. So when Mummy was queuing up, I went to buy waffle from the cake shop I used to always eat waffle from since young =D.

Closed my junior account, opened a joint account with Mummy, went upstairs to buy bankdraft. Then we walked over to UOB. While Mummy was queuing, I went to buy a cheese pancake and peanut pancake from Jollibean.

When Mummy was done, we walked over to Roxy Square 'cos Mummy wanted to get her air tickets dealt with at the tour agency. Then Mummy and I walked down to Singapura Finance. Which kinda puzzled me because I thought we could cross over to Katong Laksa first.

After placing a fixed deposit at Singapura Finance, Mummy walked over to 328 laksa. NO WONDER LA. I refused to eat that and insisted on eating at the original laksa place which is the one under the overhead bridge. So we walked all the way back haha.

Yep, the original laksa is actually the one under the overhead bridge, not 328 laksa at all. Mummy grew up in Katong area so she knows BEST.

After the laksa, Mummy and I walked to Joo Chiat's Hong Leong Finance to close an account. Then Daddy came to pick us up and the three of us went to Parkway together. Daddy to visit the doctor's, Mummy and I to do grocery shopping.

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE NTUC AND GIANT THE LOUSIEST SUPERMARKETS. They only have the SIZE but lack the variety. They not only don't have frozen fruits, they don't have canned berries. L-O-U-S-Y. Cold Storage may be small in size and a tinsy weensy bit more expensive BUT they have the variety. Cold Storage wins!

I ran up and down in search of all the ingredients I needed for baking. Went from Cold Storage to Giant to NTUC back to Cold Storage then to Giant again then to NTUC's pick-up point. I sure burnt lots of calories.

When I got home, I baked. Parents weren't very happy with me baking on a Monday. They prefer me baking on Thursdays so that my part time maid can clean up the next day.

I made raspberry trifle. Everything except the gelatin part was successful. Mummy thinks gelatin is different from jelly crystals. Whatever la. Lol.



Alright. That's all for now. I'm not feeling very well. Will continue blogging tomorrow. Till then!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: