Tuesday 13 February 2007

AHEM.

OKAY PEOPLE. I'm leaving on the 19th of February. Which is another 6 days' time. Which is less than a week's time. And I'll so absolutely love you if you get me a gift.



Need ideas?



1. There's this GARFIELD CLOCK in NTUC. It's about S$34. The tail sways to the second. The eyes go left and right. The second hand is silent sweep. You'll be my favourite person of the year if you get me that gift.

2. You know the shop opposite Ig's Haven in Parkway? Right beside Bread Talk. Right beside the descending escalator. They have this ballerina ear rings. Around S$20. You'll be my best friend of the year if you get me that gift.

3. I'm sure all of you have heard of Popular. They sell books, cards, stationeries, everything. Ask for a "Pop Urban Notebooks". They have different designs. "Love", "Hope", "Joy", "Peace", "Faith and so on. About S$7 each. You'll be my most remembered friend if you get me either the "Love" or "Faith" one. Black with red words for the "Love" one, black with purple words for the "Faith" one.

4. LASTLY. Any Garfield or ballet-related collectibles will make you the friend of the year. =)





















PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: