Friday 9 February 2007

SHIT HAPPENS.

Alright. Shit happens. Let’s try all over again. Because I want to get this DONE and OVER with by 00:00am. YOU HEAR ME?!



Sunday. It was a church+ballet day. Went for church service in the morning. I WASN’T LATE! PHEW! Went to the youth service. Nate came over to sit with me. BUT when he found out it was Esther preaching that day, he went out when sermon started.

So I sat all alone and then Calvin Fong came up to me, asking me if I wanted to go over to the main service. So I went over and sermon just started. Right on time!

Sermon was about some cows. In the book of Exodus. I so loved the joke Rev. Christopher Chin mentioned about man, cows, dogs and monkeys. =D Too long to be repeated here so...ask me in person instead!

When service ended, I went home straight. Heated up an english muffin stuffed with two pieces of cheese. It was oooh sooo gooooood! Yummm! And when I was done, I left home for Parkway because I needed to go pick up the jeans I sent for alteration.

So I picked up the jeans at Giordano and started walking around. Went to Isetan and bought some cosmetics. Highlighter and eyeshadow from Clinique. A total of SIXTY BUCKS. But. Aiya. With that kinda brand, I’m not surprised lol.

Was planning to buy some dresses while I was at Parkway BUT it was SOOOOO crowded I gave up and went down to Watsons. Bought some manicure stuff. Base+top coat and a dark red coloured nail polish. Also bought a waterproof mascara which wasn’t very good but still comes in handy.

Went over to BreadTalk and bought a cranberry cream cheese and walked HOME.

Ate the cranberry cream cheese upon reaching home. When my parents got home, Mummy made me a cup of ginger water. It smelt like the glutinous rice ball’s ginger soup so I thought it’ll taste really nice so I took a BIG gulp and ACK my throat started BURNING. Daaamn spicy man! But it helped clear my tummy =).

Daddy sent me to Joo Chiat CC for ballet lessons at around 7.10. Everyone happily wore their soft shoes, stood at the barre and waited for class to start. Miss Chew saw and went, “Eh! I thought we didn’t do pointe work last week? Don’t come and cheat me ok! Go put on your pointe shoes!” Everyone sianded. Lol.

Ballet was still fun overall. Blisters, yes, inevitable. Two, nearly three. Thank goodness I didn’t push myself to the limits. It was still fun anyways! Loved it =).



Monday. Had a dental appointment in the morning =_=. The appointment was at 11.30am. Mummy went in first. Followed by me. Dr. Vincent was still as friendly as ever. Chatted with me about Perth and all. BUT he wants me to jam my teeth with my retainer. Fat hope.

Wanted to go shopping with Mummy at Parkway after the dental appointment BUT Mummy received a call from CID saying her no-criminal-record report is ready for collection. So Mummy sent me home and off she went to CID.

So I cooked instant kimchi ramen for lunch. Then at tea time I made two pancakes. The first one was a failure though lol. Came out in many many pieces HAHA. Second one was a success. At least it came out in a piece heh. It had strawberry jam filling. YUMMMMM!

Didn’t have dinner. So I was obviously hungry by around 8 plus. Had a slice of bread with strawberry jam. Lol.

OH did I forget to mention Germaine came over to my house to give me my birthday present lol. Yep, a little late haha but it’s the thought that counts so if you haven’t gotten me any presents! It’s never too late! There’s a wishlist down by the left to help you out! =D

Okok back to the present. She got me a pair of shoes. That was a size too big. Lol and a pair of ear rings. Thanks girl! =)



Tuesday! Had lunch with Daddy, his friends and Mummy. I’m sorry but I have to say this. LUNCH WAS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

The aunties were your typical wet market aunties, yakking away loudly. Daddy’s “singing teacher” was TALKING ON THE PHONE AT THE TABLE. Goodness. Have some TABLE MANNERS and WALK AWAY man.

The service was lousy too. Waitress was new and not well taught. Nearly knocked my head with the tray NUMEROUS TIMES.

Food? How about SUCKY. The prawns, chicken and fish were ALL too salty. Shark’s fin soup appeared FAKE. And when I was so excited about dessert, the AUNTIES requested for FRUITS. And MY DAD had to PAY FOR EVERYTHING. S$200++. No discount given for the change of dessert.

I’m not gonna entertain this bunch of aunties ever again man. I’ve already refused to entertain Daddy’s brother-in-law and Daddy’s uncle. These are the kind of way-beyond-over-board people you’d never want to meet. Trust me.

Thankfully, dinner was good. Met Simon at Werner’s. I had a cheese sausage while Simon had a grilled sausage. The waiter asked us if we wanted wine with our sausages. I’m UNDERAGED, DUDE! Lol. Gah I feel ooold.

After our dinner, we walked down to The Cheesecake Café only to find it closed. So we walked back up to Coffee Club for dessert.

Simon had this mudpie thingy that look reeeaaally sinful. I had this nougat ice cream thingy haha. It was really really good. Not too sweet. Just nice. Two thumbs up!

Simon and I chatted quite a bit throughout our dinner and dessert. We got to know each other more. Our interests, hobbies, families and future plans. I really enjoyed dinner. Really. And the sausage was reeeaaally good too!

Simon walked me home =_=. He didn’t have to larrr. I hope I didn’t tire him out or something heh.



Wednesday? Met Wei Xian at Plaza Singapura (PS). He said he wasn’t gonna be on time and I didn’t know how late he was gonna be so I ended up being the late one lol.

We ate at Carls Jr. I had a chili burger, Wei Xian had this fish burger. Lucky I took a single, not a double. If not I wouldn’t have had the chance to try the beef chili cheese fries. Which was AWESOME, mind you. =D

When we were done eating, we went to Carrefour because Wei Xian wanted to get water. He bought a HUGE bottle of mineral water and we went up to Golden Village.

We bought the tickets to The Queen, bought popcorns and in we went!

The movie was GOOD man. I’m glad I didn’t miss it. It gave me a deeper understanding on what the royal family is like. And I didn’t even know Princess Diana and Prince Charles were divorced! Until I watched the movie. Lol. The movie was really really good. If you haven’t watched it, GO WATCH IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN AT PS’ GOLDEN VILLAGE! Or you might regret! *winks*

After the movie, Wei Xian got a call from a friend. He had a dinner appointment with his friend lol so I just went to Carrefour, bought my FBT shorts and roasted but unsalted peanuts and off we went to take bus 14.

We took the express bus. Wei Xian got off along Mountbatten Road. I got off outside Christ Methodist Church (CMC) and walked to The Cheesecake Café, bought a caramel cheesecake and walked back home.

The caramel cheesecake was mmmmmmmmmm!!!!! AWESOME MAN! Fragrant cheese combined with sweet caramel. OH YEAH! =D

Another well spent day! =)



Will blog about today another day haha. WITH PICTURES! So do stay tuned! Haha. It was a really interesting day, by the way. ;)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: