Wednesday 14 February 2007

WHAT A LIFE.

Why why. This is my 1000th post. And I'm not a single bit excited.



What a life I've led. Never had real friends till I was probably 16. Never had surprises in my whole life, not even once. Attempted suicide (ain't I just such a loser?). Once bought soft toys for myself because no one bought me any at that time. No one sent me off at the airport before. No one gave me goodbye presents before. I've been single for two freakin' years. My first boyfriend cheated on me. I didn't even like my second boyfriend. I made a fool of myself by giving up on ballet and going to Australia. No one received me at the airport before. Never had surprise parties/presents on my birthday before. I nearly lost my Greatgrandma and no-fucking-one told me anything about it until I came back to Singapore. I don't fucking have the strength everyone THINKS I have.



What a life. What a day. What a Valentine's Day.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: