Wednesday 7 February 2007

TIME TO BLOG.

Ok I don't know if blogger has done anything about their posting but I'm not gonna risk it so nope, no pictures again.



Last Tuesday...I WENT OUT WITH NANCY! My colleague from J K Don haha. That cocky girl! We met outside Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. HSBC there. Walked over to The Cathay's Billy Bomber's. I bought the movie tickets already so yeah we went to eat.

We ordered this chicken thing. Roasted with honey or something lol I can't remember. AND cheeeeese fries! AND root beer float! She had root beer float too! We used the S$15 off coupon haha.

We walked back to Plaza Singapura. I bought popcorns. And we went in for Conversation With God.

That movie really reassured me about God's presence. About God bringing me through tough times. Awesome movie. If you really think you're going through shit and that God's not with you, watch that movie. Trust me.

After the movie we walked around Plaza Singapura. Went to lotsa different clothes shops because Nancy wanted to get formal wear. I browsed through the different shops with her looking at all the jackets. Saw something I like in Esprit. Haha.

At around 10, we walked over to Centrepoint because Nancy wanted to go to this shop buuut it was closed lol. So in the end we slacked at BreadTalk's Toast Box. She had a cup of tea. I listened to a few songs on her phone. At around...11? We left for home.



That girl's just sooo funny. She, like most people, gets so high when she's lack of sleep. Crazy person. Lol. I enjoyed my time with her =).



Another movie day on Wednesday! Met Wei Xian at Billy Bomber's at The Cathay. Yes, Billy Bomber's again, The Cathay again. Lol. Reason being Wei Xian wants to watch a movie at The Cathay at least once before he goes back to Perth.

So we used the 1 for 1 slab ribs coupon. The ribs was goooood. I loved the sauce. The ribs was soft too! Easy to cut and easy on the teeth too. AND I HAD ROOT BEER FLOAT AGAIN! Yayyy =D.

Before the movie started Wei Xian bought an ice cream. Those rectangular ones. Those child time ice cream! Lol. But his was this...green tea with glutinous rice thing. It looked quite interesting but I wasn't craving for ice cream. I was craving for something BAKED and sweet. I saw some suji biscuits and bought FIVE.

We watched Gridirono Gang. Woohoo! Nice movie! The Rock looked so cool in the movie. Like a really coooool fatherly figure. I wish Daddy was like him! Big and muscular and fun and motivational and everything! But naw I love Daddy the way he is x). The movie was reeeaaally good. And it's based on a true story! Awesome again!

I ate the 5 sujis during the movie. Was totally bloated by the end of it lol. We took but 14 and alighted at Katong. Wei Xian showed me the steak place. And then we continued walking.

I bought an oreo cheesecake from Carltex haha. I didn't let Wei Xian walk me all the way to the doorstep. Made him stop at the park connector so that he'd go take the bus.

I ate the oreo cheesecake at home. Was oh-kay only. The cheese didn't feel fresh. Not enough oreo taste in it. Gaha.



Did I mention how both of us were freeeeezing really badly in the cinema? LOL.



Thursday. Was supposed to meet Calvin Fong. But I happily forgot to bring my phone so I didn't know Calvin Fong wanted to delay the meeting time so I waited for an hour and then went to eat in Il Cade De Roma.

They had really interesting cups. Hard to explain lol when I finally upload the pictures you'll know why. Much to my disappointment, the pasta wasn't very nice. Not enough sauce I'd say.

HOWEVER they had really friendly staffs. I don't know if it's because I was the only person there or if it's really because they're really friendly. They occassionally came over to chat with me.

After the meal, I took an MRT home. While walking home, I suddenly got very emo. And that emo feeling affected me for the next few days. Up till now.



On Friday morning, Mummy and I walked to Marine Terrace. Was planning to get my jeans altered BUT the lady doesn't want to alter them for me anymore 'cos she had too many clothes to alter 'cos of Chinese New Year. So...no choice lor.

I bought some banana cake thing from Bengawan Solo and then Mummy and I walked over to East Coast Road to take bus 14 down to Bedok to collect my spectacles. When we reached, WE SAW BUS 31. I knew one of the parkway buses goes down to that area! I just didn't know which. =P I collected my spectacles, Mummy paid and we took bus 31 down to Parkway.

At Parkway, I went to Giordano to get my jeans altered. Then went over to Isetan.

Had a facial appointment on at Shiseido. I liked their facial. NO SQUEEZING OF PORES. I remember how I used to always end up crying during normal facial sessions because of the squeezing of pores. Heh.

I fell asleep during the facial. Jumped awake when the lady tried to do shoulder massage for me. I felt so ticklish I started to giggle and "siam" lol. Overall? I loved the facial.

After the facial, Mummy bought some of her facial products. Saw a few nice shoes. But we "didn't have time". We went all the way up to Aussino to check out the comforter sets. They didn't mention the thread count and the designs weren't say very nice. "No wonder they're on sale" says Mummy. LOL.

We went down to Esprit because I wanted to get the top I saw the other day at Plaza Singapura. At the cashier, I had this lucky dip thing and I got an 8% discount. So cool! =D

Next we went to the customer service counter. For lucky draw. WA LAO we spinned the wheel like...NINE TIMES?! Super a lot of stuff to take la. Two tissue box covers, gazillion ang paos, a sheep stuffed toy, a S$5 shopping voucher and a S$10 shopping voucher. LOL. After that, we went home to prepare for dinner.

Dinner was at JURONG. Crazy man. Walked around the area before going up to the restaurant. My Godfather was there, Daddy's two other tour mates, my cousin, Jessica, and a couple (the lady was friends with Daddy's two other tour mates and the man was friends with Daddy lol).

We had yu sheng. ABALONE yu sheng. Yummm. Then cold dish. Then shark's fin soup. Then fish. Then crispy chicken. Then eu mian. Then YAM PASTE WITH GINKO NUTS. But the yam paste wasn't very nice. Not fragrant enough I'd say. BUT overall the dinner was AWESOME and SPLENDID!

Went home satisfied after dinner. x)



Will blog about my weekend another time!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: