Wednesday 7 February 2007

AGAIN!

Yep! I'm back! Woah I don't know when was the last time I actually blogged daily. Heh. Ok here I go.



On Saturday, Mummy and I went to watch Stuttgart Ballet's ROMEO AND JULIET. The performance was MORE THAN JUST AWESOME. I loved their choreography. One of it's kind. Totally. And I'm glad to say I know most of the steps!

The performance had TWO intervals. Lol. After the performance, Mummy and I slowly made our way to Raffles City. We went to Robinsons first, though. Wanted to go check out the comforter sets but ended up looking at Pierre Cardin underwears =_=.

When it was about 6.30, we went to Plaza Market Cafe. Sat down and EAT!

There was a HUGE spread of food. From salads, to traditional peranakan food, to japanese food, to nonya food and to desserts! There were ngoh hiang, sambal kang kong, seafood pasta, dory fish, sashimi, sushis, makis, temakis, laksa, tom yam soup, popiah, sesame cheese cakes, chocolate mousse, strawberry short cake, mango pudding, durian pudding, pulut hitam, yam paste with ginko nuts, JUST TO NAME A FEW.

If you think the sambal kang kong you normally eat outside is SPICY, wait till you try THEIR sambal kang kong. You'll shoot through the roof. Really.

The dory fish was DE BEST. Cooked with some light cream sauce. With a tinge of pineapple taste. Awesome. Not to mention the dory fish was reeeaaally fresh.

Ngoh hiang was NOTHING compared to my Greatgrandma's ngoh hiang man. Really. Sad thing Greatgrandma can't make 'em no more. BUT MUMMY CLAIMS SHE KNOWS HOW TO!

Sashimi was not bad. Fresh. Loved the salmon and salmon belly the best. I didn't get to eat any sashimi while I was working so I ate to my content at the buffet!

Dessert was the killer. I had sesame cheesecake, mango pudding, some weird mango dessert in a cup, a very small and petite orange dessert, durian pudding, and yam paste with ginko nuts. Thank goodness I didn't eat the strawberry shortcake. Y'know why? 'Cos at the end of the meal, I was more than just bloated.

I went to the toilet and I just sat on the toilet bowl (with the cover on, of course) and stoned. I felt really really uncomfortable. I think I sat there for at least half an hour. Mummy paid the bill and came in to check me out. Told her I couldn't even stand up straight. Mummy suggested I go take a walk so...I did!

My tummy was more than just double it's original size I tell you. I felt really awful. We walked around Robinsons. Walked through the art stalls. Walked here and there. Tummy didn't feel any bit better. Told Mummy we'd better take a taxi home because I didn't want to end up puking in the bus/mrt.

The taxi driver was reeeally nice. She drove properly. Not like those old ah peks speeding here and there making your heart beat like there's no tomorrow. She even lent me her ru yi oil. Made me feel a little better.

When I got home, I just lay on the sofa and stoned for one whole hour and I'm up and alive again! Lol. Power. Heh.

I think if I didn't eat too much, that day would've been the best day ever, ever since I got back from Australia.



Alrighty. That's about it. Sunday will be blogged tomorrow. Tata!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: