Thursday 15 February 2007

SUMMARY.

Last Friday I went out with Sherry. Ate at New York New York. I had some al funghi with grilled chicken. It was HALF A CHICKEN, mind you. And I had a cup of root beer float. Nearly exploded.

Watched Miss Potter at Marina Square's Golden Village. Sherry treated me to popcorn. How nice of her x). Thank you girl!

Movie was great. Made me understand more about the history of the paintings lol. Sad and sweet story at the same time. Real life story, that is. Nice setting. Lovely accent.

After the movie...we went home. When I got home, I rested for a while and started preparing to go out for dinner. Dinner was horrendous. With an Aunt who was one whole hour late, coming in with a black face, demanding for this and that. Service wasn't any better either. Food? Don't ask.



Saturday...I've forgotten what I did on Saturday. Crap. OH. Went shopping with Mummy. Started off at Plaza Singapura (PS). We ate at Ichiban Sushi first. I had their sushis. Mummy had mixed tempura set.

I didn't take any premium dishes though. Don't want Mummy having a heart attack looking at the bill. I loved the cheese sushi. AND the mochis. AND NOT FORGETTING their peach ice cream. Awesome.

I bought my ushering clothes. At a really good price. Bought a top from M)phosis. Bought The Time Traveller's Wife from Times. Not forgetting the two inflatable bolsters at Carrefour.

Went home at around 5 to put down our things, rested for half an hour and we were out again. This time to Parkway.

Had a drink at Coffeebean first, though. Then went to Esprit. Was only planning to get the nail polish but we got a discount from the lucky dip so I got another top. For S$31.90, originally S$39.90. Went to Isetan. I got TWO PAIRS of shoes! Ok. One pumps the other flipflops. Not really flipflops. Uh. Sandals. Right, sandals.

Dinner? Mummy had bak chor mee. I had pulut teringu. Awesome to the max. After that? We went HOME.



Sunday. Service in the morning. It was my last time attending CMC service until I come back again in July. But nobody in church seemed to care. *shrugs* Went home straight after service. Made some pancakes to eat. With strawberry filling.

Went to Grandma's house in the afternoon. At around 3pm. Gave her a container of the cookies I baked. And she was really happy. When she saw how I happily ate her pistachio nuts, she gave me this BIG bag of pistachio nuts to bring home =_=.

I just so so so so so love Grandma x).

Got home, changed and went out for ballet. Last ballet lesson. Everyone was asking me to go back again when I'm back in July =). I'll miss them big time. Y'know, like, BIG TIME. =D. How big a difference. Compared to church.

Ballet lesson was good. Learnt so many many MANY new things again. Worked on abs. Really really really loved it. I'm so gonna miss attending ballet lessons with this bunch of crazy people x).



Monday. The moment I woke up, I walked to Parkway for lunch 'cos parents weren't home. Ate at Pastamania. Prawns and shrooms. Lousy. Then I went to eat smoked salmon croissant from a bakery at the basement of Parkway (IT WAS SO TOTALLY FANTASTIC!!!). Bumped into Shawn Ng. =D

Walked home afterwards.

In the evening, I took an MRT down to Simei to meet Min Ru and Winston. It was a surprise for Min Ru planned by Winston and me. =)

We had coffee at Starbucks, chilled a little and walked around East Point. Winston wanted to get his phone serviceD but Sony Ericsson was closing. He managed to get a webcam, though. We walked around, went to Pet Safari only to realise it has shrunk massively in size. THE HAMSTERS WERE SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!

Went over to Min Ru's place to chill. We sat at the bench by the pool. Chatted till it's about 1am. Min Ru went home. Winston sent me home. In his ever so cool Merc. E-class!

That idiot fooled me TWICE! But I had great fun =)



Tuesday. Went to Parkway with Mummy in the afternoon. Lunch was terrible. Some fried oyster omelette that brought Mummy and I to the toilet only minutes after the meal.

Got my Dorothy Perkins bag. Wasn't supposed to have it because Mummy thought it wasn't worth the money. And when Mummy thinks things ain't worth it, Daddy usually can't wait to agree. BUT when Mummy told Daddy about the bag, Daddy went "Why don't let her buy?!" HAHA thanks Daddy x) I love you hell loads.

We walked around a little more. Bought jeans at Giordano again. Had to have them altered though. So I couldn't bring it home right away.

Went home, slacked around a little, got changed, and we were out again. Back to Parkway. Because Mummy and I had a dinner appointment with Aunty Rui Wen. We ate at Swensen's. Had the banana crumble. Supposed to serve two but I ate the whole thing on my own. Also had the walnut bread sticks. Nice!

Collected my altered jeans, showed Mummy the oh-so-lovely ballerina ear rings, and home we went. We walked! Time to train Mummy for Australia =D.



Wednesday. Let's not talk about it.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: