Sunday 18 February 2007

TILL THEN.

Ok. This is most probably my last time blogging in Singapore until the next time I come back again. In 4 months' time. That SUCKS.



I was walking home alone the other day and my thoughts ran wild all over again. And as my thoughts ran wild, I realised my parents and I haven't flew together as a family for TWO YEARS.

The last time we flew together as a family would most probably be the time we went Cairns together when I was 15. Then Mummy and I went to Malaysia together during the middle of my secondary 4 year. We didn't go anywhere when I turned 16 at the end of 2005. Then Mummy and I flew to Australia together. The rest of the time I've been flying alone. Daddy and Mummy flew together numorous times to and from Perth.

Maybe that's the reason why I'm a tinsy winsy bit excited about this trip. But on a whole, I do not want to go back to Perth at all. Sigh.



Thursday I went out at night. Met Dai Yu, Mitchel and two other guys. Ate at Burger King. Slacked around at the water breaker. The starts were so so so so so lovely. It'll be another four months till I see the Singapore stars again. =\ Oh wells.

The guys walked me home. Heh thanks. I'm really gonna miss you guys. And DAI YU stop guessing my height will you!!!!!!!!!!



Friday...I had a facial appointment. Again, yes, lol. After facial, Mummy and I walked around Parkway. Didn't really buy anything. Mummy bought a blouse though. And I bought the Adidas perfume! I so love that smell.

Met Simon at Suntec City at around 7.15pm. We walked over to Millenia Walk and it took us some time to find Bakerzin lol. Food was AWESOME. I super super SUPER loved the smoked salmon salad. And their Al Funghi was mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon wanted to go look at the lights at Space but it wasn't open. So we walked back to Suntec City. Decided to watch a movie. Protege! C'mon, repeat after me, Pro-de-jeh! =D

After buying the tickets, we walked around Suntec City but we had no where to go. So we went back up, bought drinks at the food court, drank and chatted, and went in for the movie.

I'M SO GLAD I WATCHED THAT MOVIE BEFORE I LEAVE SINGAPORE MAN! That movie was cool+awesome+shoking+scary+sweet! Very very very unique storyline. And something really cute in it too! As in, reeeaaallyyy cuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!

Went home after the movie 'cos it was getting late. Thanks for the night, Simon =). I'm glad I met up with you again before I leave!



Saturday, which was yesterday, was Chinese New Year's Eve. Didn't do much though. The only highlight of the day was dinner. Which was at...4pm. Lol. It was a small, simple, cozy reunion dinner. Just my parents and I. Simple dishes.

It felt really good though. 'Cos it's been so long since we actually sat down and ate together. Been too busy. The dishes were home cooked. Traditional dishes. Absolutely loved them.

After dinner, my parents and I went to the airport for early luggage check-in. Ok, I know what you're about to say. "Kiasu". HAHA. Don't look at me.

After checking in, we went to Giant at Bedok. I got marshmallows with chocolate filling! It was yummmmm man! Finished the whole bag on my own in just a few minutes LOL.

Counted-down at home. =)



TODAY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL AGAIN!!!!! Had breakfast at home with my parents. Showered, changed, everything, and off we went to Grandma's house!

I ATE GRANDMA'S MEE SUA! She made a special bowl for me heh. Got my ang paus from the aunts and uncles, and ofcourse, from Grandma. x)

The whole group of us left for Greatgrandma's house at around eleven. My parents and I were the first to reach. Haha. Greatgrandma seemed more happy when she got the mandarin oranges from me as compared to from Daddy and Mummy hahahahaha.

Lunch started at around noon. Really sumptous meal. =D Traditional home cooked food again!

I also got more ang paos. From the Grandaunts and their married childs. AND also from Greatgrandma!

We left for home at around 2pm.



It's really funny if you ask me. How my parents and I leave home as a family to meet the rest at Grandma's house. Then all the Aunts and Uncles and cousins with Grandma and my family leave as another big family to meet the whooole family at Greatgrandma's house. I always loved Chinese New Year because of that.

And what do you do when you have two really cute uncles that are not available? Either attached or too old? You sidh and go "what happened to the guys these days?!" Hahaha kiddin' kiddin'. =)

I was telling Mummy how I liked Uncle Kheing Joo's hair. The colour (it was black, highlighted red) and the cut. Then when we were having our lunch at the table (there were THREE huge tables by the way and it was still not enough), Uncle Kheing Joo said he liked my hair lol and was asking where I did it. XD Uncle Kheing Joo's my favourite of all favourite uncle haha.



Nearly cried, though. 'Cos I was hugging all my relatives for the last time before I fly. Especially when I hugged Grandma. Was actually tearing. Sigh. I'll miss Grandma. THE MOST.



Ok. I'm going. Before I start crying all over again. Cya in Perth!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: