Wednesday 6 December 2006

YUM!

Oooooh my goodness. My tummy feels like it's about to burst any moment!



Went out with Daddy. Ate a big big big big big bowl of chicken curry noodle. Awesome. The chilli was GENG ok. Haha. Then walked around. Walked to Chinatown, to where Grandpa's shop used to be. Grandpa as in Daddy's Daddy. Daddy said the whole stretch of shops used to be all textile shops and Grandpa's was the most well known one. Daddy also told me the whole history of his eldest brother. And how Daddy used to work sooo hard to earn the fortune he has now.



About how rich Daddy is, I personally really truely do not know. I only know Daddy has the money to send me overseas. I do believe, however, that Daddy's reasonably rich. But because of the ordeal he went through last time, he has became a guy who saves every cent he can.



Ok back to the food. Then Daddy and I walked all they way to Daddy's cousin's office's block to wait for Daddy's cousin (let's call him Uncle from now). Something quite funny happened. Daddy was sitting at the steps waiting for Uncle like a rickshaw man (haha. ha.). So the security guard came up to him and told Daddy he wasn't allowed to sit on the steps. Then Uncle, with his friend tagging beside, came along and Daddy and Uncle was like "EH HI! HOW ARE YOU!" and all that stuff in Hakka. When the security guard saw Uncle, he somehow hid himself away somewhere. I guess Uncle is of a certain status in his block!



So Uncle and his friend brought Daddy and I to lim kopi. It's at an MRT station's basement area. Coffee and toast. I had iced kopi. AWESOME ok. The kaya + butter toast was even more geng to the max. I liked the way they toast their sausage bun AND their normal bread. I had like. Two and a half normal breads and a quarter sausage bun. I tell you I was bloated like M-A-D.



And then I got home. Looked at the weighing machine in fear. Cautiously stepped on it and it read 45.5kg. Problem is, the weighing machine is one kg off. That makes me 44.5kg. HOW CAN THAT BE FREAKING POSSIBLE?!



But nonetheless I'm still having fruits for dinner. I'm seriously tooooo bloated + full to eat any proper dinner. Argh save me. I need some digestion.



I don't know. I really don't.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: