Monday 4 December 2006

SUNDAY!

I just had one of my best Sundays yesterday! Really! Three groups of people in just one day. x)



Morning was church. At Christ Methodist Church. I thought I was late. Was really scared because I only reached CMC at around 10.35 when service starts at 10.30. I called Steven and he said he was on his way. Immediately I felt more reliefed =P.



Steven and his younger brother reached at around 10.40. Steven led me to the youth service. Alas, some songs I recognised lol. Dr. Spencer Lee did the sermon. I was told to fill up a form because I'm still new although it was my second time there.



Service ended at around at around noon. Saw a familiar face. A girl who once danced under Mrs Skipp. Steven introduced me to a lot of people. Lots of them were pastors' offsprings =D. Met Yi Hui too. Wei Jun's gf! Haha. Also met Steven's mum.



Left CMC at 12.30. Steven and his friend (sorry but I forgot his name!!! >_<) walked with me to Kembangan MRT. Steven's friend kept going "Are we there yet?????" every 5 minutes or so lol. I find him really funny. Hard to believe he's my age. He looks older. Around Steven's age.



Once we reached Kembangan MRT, I went to take a train down to town while the boys went to eat. Went all the way down to Somerset station. Was messaging three people at one go on my way there. But still, memories flooded my mind each time I passed by certain places. Trust me, it wasn't any bit easy.



BUT once I reached Somerset station, I was more than just happy happy happy! x) Met Christine outside Cineleisure's Cheers and we went to get tickets for Open Season. Once we got the tickets, we went to try out the new neoprint machine in Cineleisure itself.




Our first attempt: failure. Ha!



We then went to get popcorns and drinks and went in for our movie. OPEN SEASON WAS SO CUTE! The bear was so funny la! Like so clumsy and cute. Baha. At the end of the movie, both Christine and I were F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G cold.



We tried taking neoprints using the same machine again after the movies and...




Second attempt: success!



But we still weren't satisfied. We went down to Heerens to take MORE.



Tried this machine for the first time. Really cool 'cos the machine kinda did all the designs for us already.




I personally love the top right and bottom left one. Hee..



Then we took the glittery glittery machine.
I LOVE ALL THREE! Especially the top two! But my fav's the top right one hehehe. Our top two was sent for some contest. Cool huh! =D



We took mrt together. I took all the way back to Kembangan while Christine took to Pasir Ris. At Kembangan, Daddy and Mummy picked me up and off we go to Grandma's house!



When I got out of the car at the carpark below Grandma's block, someone shouted "De Xin!" When I looked up, it was Grandma LOL. She was like looking down from her window la. Like nothing better to do like that haha.



Aunty Siew Khim was cooking when I reached Grandma's house. She was oven-cooking some chicken. The one inside the microwave oven was chicken with BBQ sauce with mushrooms and potatoes. The one inside the huge oven was chicken with apricot nectar with mushrooms and onions.



DINNER WAS AWESOME. The chickens were yumness to the max and for once I enjoyed fresh tomatoes. 'Cos we deeped the fresh tomatoes into the BBQ sauce used to cook the chickens. The apricot nectar chickens were a tad too salty though. Other than that, and on top of the corn soup, dinner was ooooh yeeeah. =D



Got home at around 9.15pm. Terrific day. Want to know what's more? I'm meeting Marcus Teo for coffee tomorrow afternoon and Chad for Pastamania on Saturday! Yay! Ohoh and Jesslyn on the 22nd!!!!!



Now. Who wants to go out on Thursday?



It's hard to give up but I'll just have to keep trying.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: