Monday 11 December 2006

MOVIE NIGHT.

Went out with Steven again last night haha. Before that I had chilli crab for dinner. Total pigging-out-ness.



Met Steven at The Cathay at around 9.45pm. Watched the 9.55 movie. THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME. What movie? The Nativity Story =). It's really good. Really. Best movie I've watched since I got back. I WOULDN'T EVEN MIND WATCHING IT AGAIN!



After the movie Steven was hungry. So we walked to Macs at Plaza Singapura. He ate the fillet-o-fish meal I think. I could tell he was trying his best to talk to me lol but I was practically stoning out heh. Until We had to move out and sit and he suggested we start asking each other questions.



It went on and on until around 2am then we took a cab. He took with me all the way back to my house then the taxi sent him home. And he payed for my fare. =_= I know you rich but don't need to spend like that what! Lol.



Enjoyed that night. Stoned out today. Going out with Sherry tomorrow. YAY!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: