Tuesday 5 December 2006

THE LATE ONE.

"The late one treats the other to Starbucks =P"



Guess who was the late one hahahahaha. Yeah Marcus treated me to coffee. Peppermint mocha. Not bad! Loved the whip cream =P. And the whole time he kept disturbing me. Idiot la you.



After the meet up I walked around Parkway a little more. Went to Popular to get another hp chain. But my hp only has one hp chain haha. Not telling why. Lazy.



Ate Aunty Anne's pretzel for dinner. Oh boy it was so fresh. And the sour cream powder was AWESOME.



Having Hakka food for lunch with Daddy tomorrow. Tang yuan at Beach Road with Wei Xian and Jason on Thursday. Daddy seems to have plans for Friday. Pastamania and movie with Chad on Saturday. Church and Grandma's house on Sunday. And meeting Sherry for movie and Billy Bombers somewhere next week!



Wow.



Actually. I still don't know.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: