Friday 8 December 2006

BALLINGS!
Met up with Mr WerX and Mr Chung for "ballings" yesterday. In other words, tang yuan. Also in other words, glutinous rice balls. =)

Like what Mr WerX said, the glutinous rice balls were...SOLID AR! I especially especially ESPECIALLY love the peanut and black sesame ones! The original flavours haha. The also had red bean, yam and green tea. Not much to my liking. Heng I took the ginger soup. The boys found the peanut soup too sweet, making them really sick of the glutinous rice balls in the end.

Then the three of us walked towards Bugis direction. Parted with Mr Chung at some traffic light. Mr WerX and I continued walking. He was looking for some shop but found out it was an office so he refused to go up =_=. Then we walked all the way to Bugis Village because I was dying for a cup of bubble tea haha. Had pearl milk coffee. Not bad. But service sucked.

Took but 197 together. Dropped off at KC. Planning to go have pizza together at some restaurant at ECP one day. Yay!



Went out with Daddy and his friends. Ok correction. Mummy's ex-classmates. It's somehow weird to find Daddy closer to Mummy's ex-classmates than Mummy is. Ate at Bedok Resevoir. Roasted duck, roasted pork, char siew. Tempted yet? =D It was GENG ok!

I ordered barley water. COLD. I was served with boiling hot barley water with a few cubes of ice. Just after a few stir, the ice cubes have all melted. The barley water? Warm. =_=.

I'm bloated all over again. In other words, FRUITS FOR DINNER! Bought some fruits at the Sheng Shiong there. I'm gonna have pear tonight! The pears look so good and fresh. I feel like I'm purposely pigging out just to stop losing weight =_=. But I can feel my fat percentage going up xD but but but my weight keeps going down and down. Sian.



I WANT a boyfriend. But getting into a relationship still sounds so scary to me. =\



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: