Wednesday 13 December 2006

OH YEAH!

I love Sherry to the M-A-X!



Met her at Somerset MRT control station at around 12.45pm. This time I was early! =D She was late haha. Reverse of roles. Heh.



Bought the tickets at the basement level of Cineleisure and lunched at Sakae Sushi. I was so totally bloated at the end of it. Sherry had her all-time-favourite soft shell crab sushi. I tried it and it was indeed yummy. I also had jelly fish, shishamo (MY ALL-TIME-FAV!), mini california sushi, the fish egg sushi and some weird sushi. The weird sushi was aweful lol. Sherry thought the balls looked like eyeballs, I thought they looked like frog eggs.



Movie was Deja Vu. AWESOME TO THE MAX! Comparible with The Nativity Story. But being the christian me, I of course love The Nativity Story more ^^. I thought the lady in the Deja Vu looked like Halle Berry =P.



Dinner-ed at Billy Bombers. We shared the free chesse fries (yes! free!), I had a cup of root beer float (oh yeah!) and Sherry had a cup of vanilla malt which smelt and tasted very good! Ready for pictures?



Sherry's photo skills:
Can you see me? Behind that root beer bottle.


Without flash.


Ice cream not floating yet.


Looks like milo ain't it? =D


I don't know when this was taken and why I was frowning. Lol. And nope, that isn't the menu.



My photo skills:
She somehow reminded me of a drunkard refusing to let go of her drink =D.


Searching for something. Or hiding from the camera? Hahaha.


Left to right: Sherry's vanilla malt (I had to finish the last sip for her =_=), our ever-so-appetizing cheese fries, our two cups of water and my finished root beer float (the ice cream only floated when I was about to finish it!!!!!).


The retro music player with Sherry's hand.


I think with flash looks better haha.


"No 'I'! Cannot spell your name!" =_=


Accidentally nice photo. Was supposed to focus on Sherry's bracelet but her hand moved and the focus shifted on to my root beer bottle.


Was supposed to take a picture of what Sherry did on the table lol but the flash couldn't show the wet parts so I switched off the flash and took the second picture. BUT I think the flash added an artistic feel to the former picture.



Saw Lyndon. He was outside Billy Bombers, on the phone. By the time I realised it was him, he disappeared =_=. Sherry and I walked to Taka(shimaya). Saw Joyce and Jane (twins), and Wan Wuei and another guy. Wan Wuei's Joyce's boyfriend. Bought a pencil from Kinokuniya. NOBODY'S GONNA STEAL THIS PENCIL NOW! Some stupid person stole my Puma pencil when I was in Australia. ARGH THAT PUMA PENCIL WAS CLOSE TO TEN BUCKS OKAYE YOU STUPID THIEF.



Walked back to Cineleisure at around 8.45pm. Reached the cinema area at around 9pm. Saw Mavis! Outside the 6th level toilet haha. There was a long queue so Sherry and I went down to the 5th level's toilet. When we got out, we went to buy popcorns. ROLLAND WAS THE GUY AT THE CASHIER. AND HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME EVEN AFTER I TOLD HIM MY NAME AND THAT I WAS FROM 1B-4B IN TAO NAN SCHOOL. =_= Sian ok. SIAN.



Sherry and I bought the lover's combo which was a mistake because even before the movie started, we finished the popcorns. Lol. What did we watch? ERAGON! Yes, we watched it even BEFORE it was out. Wahaha =P. There were two of Eragon's "main characters" being taken pictures of by professional photographers. I personally think it'll be stupid to go up to them and ask for a picture because they're not even the actual actor and actress! But then again, as long as they're happy, I'm sure it'll be worth it. I hope. Lol.



Movie finished at around 11pm. Sherry and I R-U-S-H-E-D to the mrt station. My card had problems. They claimed it wasn't charged when I took my last ride. Lol. I was just hoping I wouldn't miss my train home so I let them charge 65 cents to my card. Which was actually cheaper than how much a ride would've cost.



Sherry got off at Dohby Ghaut and smsed me to ask me to be safe haha thanks! =) My walk back home along the park was actually quite scary. The whole time I was praying and praying for God to protect me with his angels. And He did. x) I love my Lord.



Woke up at around 12.30pm today. Was dragged out of the house by Daddy to buy rice at Shop and Save =_=. Then got back home. Went out again at around 3.30pm. To Cut and Curl. Bleached abit more of my hair and had treatment. The treatment felt so good xD. The steam felt so cooling hahaha. Steam was coming out of the thing my head was wrapped with. Like my hair was on fire under that thing haha.



Bought a cup of bubble tea and Aunty Anne's pretzel. Walked home. Bumped into Shawn/Sean/Shaun outside 7-11. He said his TEE results will only be out on the 26th of December. Woah. Imagine if I did TEE. I'll D-I-E on my birthday ok! Lol. Walked a bit further and bumped into Chad and his Mum at a coffeeshop =D.



Mummy called when it was RAINING. I was trying to walk as fast as I could and trying to figure out what Mummy was trying to say on the other end. When I stepped onto the zebra crossing, Mummy said to wait for her at Esso. =_= I NEARLY GOT KNOCKED DOWN AR! Lol.



Going out with Steven again tomorrow. Gonna watch The Holiday. At first he asked if I wanted to go clubbing. I wouldn't mind IF I didn't have to meet Aunt Siew Keow and Samantha on Friday. Then he suggested pool. But heh I'm not interested in pool. So in the end we decided on watching movie again =P. Sorry ar Steven.



Mummy thinks I'm anorexic. I think she's m-a-d.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: