Sunday 10 December 2006

PIGGING OUT.

I'm super tired now. So tired I can just lie on the floor and go straight to sleep. Pfff.



Yesterday...went out with Chad. He drove his family car; Toyota Matrix. Big BIG car =D. It's said to be one of it's kind already because the engine's modified. Legally that is. (Ref: Chad)

Went to Plaza Singapura for movie. Deck The Halls. Before that we had dinner at Pastamania. The movie wasn't say very good. Happy Feet was a lot better haha. Felt quite bad for suggesting such a lousy movie =\.



Went for church this morning. Wei Xian came along too. Steven was late! For more than half an hour! Thankfully we didn't miss the sermon lol. Sermon was about "not what but how. Which is so totally true haha. Steven kept going on and on about the two clubbing nights he had =_=. I KNOW I GOT BOUNCED OUT LAR! Lol.

Lunched at Parkway. Swensens. The pasta was good. So was the ice cream. At the end of the meal both Steven's and my centre of gravity shifted. I was so totally bloated man. Totally.

Met Mummy at Isetan. So did Steven and Wei Xian lol. But they went off after saying hi. Mummy and I bought cosmetics and walked around Isetan a bit more. Showed Mummy the phone I want. Also went to Levis and Giordano. The crowd was horrendous. Got pretty agitated and stuff.

Also went to NTUC to get some groceries. Daddy sent Mummy and I home and went off again for karaoke. See, Mummy, Daddy loves us. If he doesn't, would he have came all the way down from Bishan just to send us home and go all the way back again? =)

I love Daddy!



Relationships still sounds quite scary to me.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: