Friday 1 December 2006

SIAN.

I'm blogging this unwillingly. I want to blog. But I don't feel like blogging. But I got nothing else to do. And the boredom is killing me. But yet again I'm tired. As in. T-i-r-e-d.



Went out with Eng Kwan and his friends yesterday. Got picked up by a cab with Eng Kwan and his two friends in it. Went to Vivocity to watch movie. Open Season's tickets were almost sold out. Left with the first row tickets. So in the end, we watched Flag of Our Fathers.



Was a good movie. Really. Although there were a few gory scenes and my neck ached a little at the end of the movie 'cos we sat the second row from the front. It's a lot better than A Battle of Wits though. Heh.



Walked around Vivocity after the movie. They went to a computer related shop. And Page One. Then went out and took some photos. Also went to the water fountain to take photos. Eng Kwan's two friends left and Eng Kwan and I took the train down to Bugis for dinner.



Had dinner at Yoshinoya. Beef bowl. Couldn't finish =P. Met up with Brandon and his colleague. Then met up with Kevin and his gf at the mrt station. Took the train down to Orchard. Then took bus 16 down to Zouk. Got our tickets and went toilet lol 'cos Brandon and Eng Kwan had to..poo. =D.



Door opened at around 10.30pm. I got bounced out =_=. Why? 'Cos they don't accept my Australian student ID. Stoned outside with Eng Kwan and his friends for hours waiting for help. No other ICs could be borrowed. Waited till around 12.15 then one of Eng Kwan's friends suggested we went to get some beer.



6 of us went down to Shell station. Wanted to buy but the lady at the counter exclaimed that it was after alcohol sales hours. So we walked one BIG round to 7-11 and got 12 cans of Carlsberg. First can was bottoms up. I tried but couldn't heh. Just kept gulping and gulping. Couldn't finish my second can. Passed it to Eng Kwan. His friend didn't allow, asked me to continue drinking. I drank a little more and passed the can back to Eng Kwan again =P.



Another friend of Eng Kwan's started trying to talk with the Australian accent. He turned out sounding like a Bangla LOL. Walked back at around 1am. Tried going in again but couldn't. No choice but to go home then. So I took a cab home while Eng Kwan went in to club with his friends. Sigh.



I WANT MY IC.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: