Friday 22 December 2006

CHRISTMAS DINNER.

Hee look at the time now. 5.14am. Just got back about 15 minutes ago. From Eng Kwan's house.



I reached Eng Kwan's house at around 7.55pm. Was the first one there. The rest started coming after 8. Passed the plastic bag to Kevin when he came in. He helped me place it in Eng Kwan's room.



Dinner started at around 9pm. There were turkey, ham, mashed potato, rosti, prawns and sausages. I loved the prawns and the rosti the most. Brandon cut the turkey and looked pretty funny while he was at it. Another of Eng Kwan's friend did the ham and his ham slices were seriously thick LOL.



After dinner some of the guys played bridge. Kevin left at around 11.20pm. Shane and Ryan left at around...12am? Can't quite remember. The rest of us hung around the living room. The boys played taboo. But the taboo machine shoots water lol. Somehow I became the judge because I refused to play. Was fun shooting water at the guys =P.



When they were done playing taboo, we went up to Eng Kwan's room. Played music, drank a little bit of wine. Killed 4 hours worth of time and went down. Brandon and Jacob cycled, Eng Kwan and the ham guy bladed, Sean/Shaun/Shawn and I walked (I was too lazy to blade).



I saw a flattened dead frog. Ew.



At the second park connector from the Kembangan MRT Station, I mounted onto Brandon's bike and took only about a minute or two to get home lol. Much faster as compared to the 10-15 minutes walk I usually take. Eng Kwan was holding my bag and the guys were saying he looked like a Japanese guy HA.



Didn't join them for breakfast because if I did, my parents would know how late I got home. Mummy's awake to cook glutinous rice balls. Told her I got home at around 4am and didn't see the need to sleep since I might go blading at around 6.30am. It's raining now =_=.



I HOPE THE RAIN STOPS BY 6.30AM!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: