Wednesday 20 December 2006

I DON'T LIKE RAIN.

The rain cleared today. YAY! I hope it'll not rain tomorrow morning either. If there's a need to rain, just rain in the afternoon and stop at night before 8pm. Lol.



Yep, as I've said, I went out with Eng Kwan today. His cousin Gerard came along. Went to Marina Square. They ate Carls Jr. I ate a few of their beef chilli cheese fries. Eng Kwan gave up halfway through his burger and ate the fries, Gerard ate all the way and was totally bloated at the end of the meal lol.



Some of their friends had some problem at Plaza Singapura so we went down to meet them. But on the way, Eng Kwan realised he left the gift he bought from The Body Shop in Marina Square's disabled toilet LOL.



By the time we reached Plaza Singapura, the problem was settled. So we shopped a little at Plaza Singapura. Eng Kwan bought ear phones from Creative. Oh and I saw some of the boys from 4RP. Saw Say Chong, Jack Sen, Wen Hao and Jojo. There were a few more there but didn't manage to see who they were.



Left the place at around 5.50pm. Eng Kwan wanted to invite me to his house to play with his dog lol but there was no point because after a while he would have to go out with his Dad for dinner. So I went home instead.



On the way home, I wanted to get a drink so I walked along the Shell Station road. Wanted to buy tutu queh but they didn't have peanut ones and the service was lousy. Crossed the road and saw this Malay coffee shop with really cool drinks. Tried a cup of Puncak Bandung.



IT WAS AWESOME. Bandung was ice blended and topped with horlicks powder, whipped cream (or was that a small scoop of ice cream?) and lychee. It was sooo good I almost wanted to get another cup but I was super full. Now I know where to go whenever I'm hungry =D.



Tomorrow I'll be having lunch with Daddy, Jessica, Sean and Tristan and will be going to Eng Kwan's house for Christmas dinnner with the other boys. Friday morning Daddy's sisters will be coming to my house, at night will be having birthday celebration for Greatgrandma. Saturday I'll be going out with Mummy and will be acting as Mummy's manicure model for her manicure class. Sunday night I'll be going out with some of my church friends for Christmas countdown. CHRISTMAS I'M FREE AT THE MOMENT. My birthday? I'll be going out with Sherry!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: